Boasting Thread

I agree it’s unlikely anyone will search for this thread but as long as it’s visible it has a chance. As if you see this then you’re going to post in here rather than start a new thread.

Negative boasting is fine :)

No great achievements from this season apart from a clutter of worthless pots (world club cup, euro super cup etc) so I'll boast about playing Jonathan Zebina my right back who is at the grand old age of 32 and still playing regularly for me in the CL and getting good ratings. This is in contrast to my entire non-playing staff who say he is only good enough for Serie B so in all of your faces!

EDIT: Oh actually I forgot the other day after losing at home I realised I hadn't lost a league game at home for a while, so I checked the stats and found out I hadn't lost a league game at home for 3 years (and I'm not Man CIteh either)!

I agree it’s unlikely anyone will search for this thread but as long as it’s visible it has a chance. As if you see this then you’re going to post in here rather than start a new thread.

Negative boasting is fine :)

but then you dont get a big title for your amazing achievement ;)

beat that

Gladly.

Barcelona (3 seasons) - 3 Champions Leagues; 3 European Super Cups; 3 Club World Championships; 3 La Liga Titles; 3 Spanish Cups; 3 Spanish Super Cups.

Chelsea (2 seasons) - 1 Champions League; 1 Premiership Title; 1 Carling Cup

Roma (2 seasons) - 1 Champions League; 1 Serie A title; 1 Italian Cup; 1 Italian Supercup.

Argentina - 1 World Cup; 1 Copa de America.

:p

Gladly.

Barcelona (3 seasons) - 3 Champions Leagues; 3 European Super Cups; 3 Club World Championships; 3 La Liga Titles; 3 Spanish Cups; 3 Spanish Super Cups.

Chelsea (2 seasons) - 1 Champions League; 1 Premiership Title; 1 Carling Cup

Roma (2 seasons) - 1 Champions League; 1 Serie A title; 1 Italian Cup; 1 Italian Supercup.

Argentina - 1 World Cup; 1 Copa de America.

:p

Easy easy easy easy. I little kid could achieve what you've done with those teams

quick question in relation to this statement -

'England approached ME to be manager at the end of the 3rd season, which I duely accepted...The team is pretty crap though tbh.'

when you accept an international vacancy, do you automatically leave the club you're with or can you do both?

iv only done a season and half with huddersfield - finished second and got to the FA cup quater final (thanks to the easiest draws ever) before getting smashed 4-0 by Bolton. This season im 7th in the championship.

On FM07

Creiteil (1season) - promoted

Rayo Majahado (1 season) - saved from relegation

Gateshead (3 games) - got into playoffs, lost final

Vincenza (4/5seasons) - saved from relegation (last 2 games of season after i left gateshed), promoted, saved from relegation, 3rd

Newcastle (1season) - mid table FA Cup

Arsenal (1.5 seasons) - Premier Leauge, Champions League, sacked midway through second season

Vincenza (2seasons) - Promoted back to Serie A, Uefa cup place

Liverpool (5seasons) - Lots of trophies

I'm Tottenham on FM07 and finished 8th, 4th and 4th and I'm currently 20 games into my 4th season, and I'm third, 2 points in front of Man Utd but 10 behind Chelsea and Arsenal.

No matter how well I do, or how good my team is, I can never take more than 3 points from the 8 games against the "big 4".

Very annoying!

I have an overall balance of 1.4B in the year 2019 with Milan. And a transfer budget of 500M. I holidayed a little bit into the future though and I looked back on the history and I honestly don't know how we got this much money. Sure were rich but not that rich. Only problem though is everyone is a regen and I am having a hard time finding good players :/

Pointless thread imo. No-one will use it.

I don't believe the OP asked for your opinion on his thread, so please keep your opinions to yourself. If no-one uses the thread then it'll eventually work its way down the page; your comments are, frankly, unnecessary.

I don't believe the OP asked for your opinion on his thread, so please keep your opinions to yourself. If no-one uses the thread then it'll eventually work its way down the page; your comments are, frankly, unnecessary.
There's always one that has someones thread down as "fail" sad really,i think this is a good thread tbh,we all like to boast at times with our success we are having,or the signings we made etc etc

i wouldn't normally boast but i have literally just sold miguel veloso for 45 million after getting him on a free. this was a convenient time for this thread to appear :D

Damn it! I thought selling him to Man City for £40m having got him for free when his contract expired was great business but you just beat me. :mad:

Premier League & League Cup Champions in First Season in division with Leeds, and a very nice squad to boot !

Including

Arshavin, Delph (turned into a monster!), Fellaini, Schmeical, Bojan, Lennon, Drenthe, Ignashevic & Three amazing regens !

Good thread, was dying to put this somewhere

Nothing great to boast about compared to my accomplishments in FM08. It took me 3 seasons to win the league with Valencia even though it was quite close both seasons before that but it still took too long. I won the treble that season so it's something.

I will

I have achieved nothing, in my time in charge of Marine, I have never won a cup game, and look to be going down this season :D

Nice! It is refreshing to see some totally honest comments in the forums about FM experiences! But you sound a little TOO proud of these "achievements" lol :D

Just won the Blue Square South with AFC Wimbledon in the first season with two games to go. \o/

I don't think I've ever done that before on FM/CM, plus I put more effort into my tactics this time, making different versions for different situations.

5 titles in a row with Celtic

3 Scottish cups and 1 losing finalist app.

2 league cups and 1 losing finalist app.

2 EPL titles with Man Utd

1 Community shield

1 FA cup

1`Euro Champs with France

1 World cup with Brazil :D

6th in scottish club managers hall of fame

2nd in managers with Scottish nationality hall of fame

4th in worldwide managers hall of fame

On FM07 taking Watford from bottom of Championship to UEFA Cup winners inside 2 3/4 years with my lethal strikeforce of Billy Sharp and David Goodwillie.

Then spending three years at Rangers winning the SPL, League Cup, FA Cup all three times going unbeaten domestically all three years and taking them to Champions League glory once due to the sheer pace of Chima Orelaja.

my first attempt as a LLM is with AFC wimbledon and i got promoted to the blue premier in my first season winning the bluesquare south, in my second season i reached the play offs and unfortunately lost in the final, but i won the conference league cup in the same season.

Archived