Club finances?

I don't know if anyone can help me, but i'm currently at a team heavily in debt that has just secured promotion from the Blue Square Premier to League 2. With no chance of clearing the debt, I am wondering if my team will be docked points, or go into administration? At what point does the club get declared bankrupt?

I don't know if anyone can help me, but i'm currently at a team heavily in debt that has just secured promotion from the Blue Square Premier to League 2. With no chance of clearing the debt, I am wondering if my team will be docked points, or go into administration? At what point does the club get declared bankrupt?

Have you tried everything to boost your finances?

If it keeps getting worse then you probably will eventually get docked points.

Has the club a loan?

Have you tried everything to boost your finances?

If it keeps getting worse then you probably will eventually get docked points.

Has the club a loan?

I don't know what to do to boost my finances tbh - i'm 400k in debt but the club isn't making a profit. No loan though. It didn't seem to matter in the Blue Square South or Premier, but after promotion i'm getting media reports about the club's financial crisis! If I sold all my players it wouldn't come close to paying off the debt either! Oh well, guess i'll be fighting back from a points deduction next season. Poor Team Bath ;)

I don't know what to do to bosst my finances tbh - i'm 400k in debt but the club isn't making a profit. No loan though. It didn't seem to matter in the Blue Square South or Premier, but after promotion i'm getting media reports about the club's financial crisis! If I sold all my players it wouldn't come close to paying off the debt either! Oh well, guess i'll be fighting back from a points deduction next season. Poor Team Bath ;)

On the team information screen what does it say about your finances?

Here are some things you could to try and improve your finances:

1. Sell off players you don't need especially ones with big wages

2. Don't offer players yearly rise in wages clauses

3. When selling players try and include % of future sale/profit clauses and try not to have them when buying.

4. Focus on building your youth players to be good enough to reach the 1st team or even to be sold to make money.

5. Get a parent team

6. Organise home friendlies against top reserve teams for your reserve squad

7. Most importantly and obviously though is be successful (easier said than done) :D

Hope that helps :)

On the team information screen what does it say about your finances?

Here are some things you could to try and improve your finances:

1. Sell off players you don't need especially ones with big wages

2. Don't offer players yearly rise in wages clauses

3. When selling players try and include % of future sale/profit clauses and try not to have them when buying.

4. Focus on building your youth players to be good enough to reach the 1st team or even to be sold to make money.

5. Get a parent team

6. Organise home friendlies against top reserve teams for your reserve squad

7. Most importantly and obviously though is be successful (easier said than done) :D

Hope that helps :)

Thanks for the advice - my team screen says my finances are 'Insecure'... so I think i'm just going to have to slog this one out. I haven't got any players on big contracts, but in two seasons I have never sold a player - guess nobody's been interested. I did loan one out once though :)

I've reduced my squad down to just the first-team to slash my wage bill, I've got a parent team too (Bristol City) but all the players they want to loan to me are rubbish! Good idea about the friendly's though - i'll give that a try. Geez - this lower-league management lark is tough innit?! :D

Archived