In my opinion the most over rated and over valued player in the game. He is shocking in the air and barely ever scores a goal. I always sign him nonetheless when he is avalailable on a free because within days of him signing you can ship him out for £30million if you get a bit of luck.

I have signed better players straight from BSP teams then him and to make things worse he seems to unsettle players all the time with half my team having the message "dislikes Benzeama" on their profiles.

Just wanted to vent my frustration about this guy as so many people on this forum seem to rave about him and rate him really highly.

He's doing pretty well for me as part of a front 3 with Ibrahimovic and Balotelli, keeping Adriano on the bench.

However, I must say he scores least out of the strikers mentioned but has very good stats and is the most valuable player in the world atm.

• 2 weeks later...
Never heard of him..

Heard of Benzema though

:rolleyes:

Some people;)

I just got him for Watford on a free, gave him a one year contract as he's 30 now.

Thing is, as I signed him before the start of the new season, his contract is up in a week. And he won't sign a new one. So it's £65k down the drain...

Archived