Your most annoying loss!

Mine is playing with reading had a 3-0 lead at halftime..

i lost 3-4 the last goal my goalie had the ball at his feet but didnt do anything waited for like 6 seconds until opposition striker got to him and just kicked the ball into the back of the net..i dont think amelia is that sucky in RL to be honest...

oh i lost it to newcastle btw...

Scampi & Lemon Niknaks.

Can't believe they stopped doing them.

lol brilliant :thup:

Atletico B 0-3 Burgos

ended my chances of making the playoffs after taking over a relegation battle and winning 12 straight games before losing the above

Any defeat to Celtic on any of the FM games makes me extremely frustrated; and then i embark on a complete review of tactics etc, taking an age mulling over what i should/could have done differently.

This is even if i am ahead of them in the league (as Rangers); i resolve to beat them next time and try and beat the computer and what happens....i lose again. I have always had a really poor record against them despite winning leagues/cups overall.

Losing to AC Milan in the knockout stages of the Champions League. Despite being the better team in the first leg (away), I lost. The home leg was a high scoring game which we won by one goal, but they won overall on away goals.

Thankfully we made up for it two seasons later when we got back in the CL and demolished every non-English team, including Milan, in the KO stages before winning the final against Newcastle and a double cos we successfully retained the Premier League title. :D

Ajax - Aris (me being Ajax) won at home 2 - 0 in the Eufa 3rd round qualification. Then away lost 5-2 (and out of the eufa cup) while I lead at half time 0 - 2, then disaster struck, Red card for my centre back, didn't have a decent centre back on the bench because of injuries, played a left back as centreback and he was rubbish, made lots of mistakes, I did replace him after 20 minutes or so for a defensive Mid, but he didn't play well also. And my whole front line had a total off day in the second half. Maybe used the wrong half time talk (iirc I choose, do it for the fans).

Belarus. As England manager last game of the qualifiers and if I won i'd make it to the 2nd place playoff instead i lose a 2 goal lead from half time and lose 4-2, worst thing was I had two goals ruled off as offside all after I'd celebrated

Any loss is annoying, to be honest.

Unless it's a David V Golliath situation, and I fully expect to lose.

One of the most annoying for me, though, would've been on my old Man City save. I had just beaten Chelsea, 3-2 at home. Then lost 2-0, at home, to Newcastle.

I didn't even deserve to lose to Newcastle. They had 2 chances, and 43% of possesion. Not even CCCs...

lossing 3-0 to middlesbourgh in the last game of the season. I was Arsenal and had secured secured 2nd place in the league. Game on the sunday and had a CL final match against Man U on the Wednesday. Played a mediocre team so my big stars wouldn't get injured before the final. (This was a team I fielded against Middlesbourgh & Chelsea in the carling cup and won 5-1 and 4-2) Anyho, i finish the match with about 20 shots on target and 0 goals, Boro had 3 shots on target....very frustrating. Ended a 23 match unbeaten run.

Consolation was I beat United 1-0 in the final

My first European Cup Final - Liverpool v Barcelona. I was 2-0 up at half time - always a bad sign. Barca equalised in the 88th minute with Mario Gomez' second goal. He went on to score four as I lost 6-3 in after extra time :mad:

The press said I must have messed up something rotten for my team to fall apart so bad haha. Insua was also mad with himself for missing the interception that allowed Gomez to get in for his second.

I've since had revenge mind, beat them in the following semi 4-2 on aggregate, beating Arsenal 2-0 in the final \o/

Archived