La Liga

If i play in la liga i know that you have to register 25 players, what i want to no is that during the season can i bring players out of the b team and play them in matchs as i no they do that but when i have promoted players to the 1st team it says player is unregisterd. Hope somebody can help me out. :thup:

If i play in la liga i know that you have to register 25 players, what i want to no is that during the season can i bring players out of the b team and play them in matchs as i no they do that but when i have promoted players to the 1st team it says player is unregisterd. Hope somebody can help me out. :thup:

They need registering to be able to play for the first team if they are over 21 years old (i think)

Registration windows are summer and winter transfer window slots

That might be true, but if so we have a bug! Because it doesn't work that way in the game.

It would be real nice with a clarification on how SI have implemented these rules in the game. I just can't seem to figure out how these rules work. It seems almost random to me, what players you get to use and what players you can't use...

Players that have been registered for the B team are eligible for the main team. To register player for the B team there are some rules, like not older then 21 (iirc) and must be Eu national.

When you promote a player to the main team, he is no longer part of the B team and therefore not eligible for the B team and also not registered for the main team.

Players that have been registered for the B team are eligible for the main team. To register player for the B team there are some rules, like not older then 21 (iirc) and must be Eu national.

When you promote a player to the main team, he is no longer part of the B team and therefore not eligible for the B team and also not registered for the main team.

B team rules are no non-EU players, no over 27 players and 22 can be registered (I'm at Atletico B at the moment)

B team rules are no non-EU players, no over 27 players and 22 can be registered (I'm at Atletico B at the moment)

Thanks, I knew it was something about age and nationality but forgot the actual rules.

They need registering to be able to play for the first team if they are over 21 years old (i think)

Registration windows are summer and winter transfer window slots

Just to confirm:

does this mean that a player that I have transferred to my "B" team cannot be used for "first team" games unless he is registered (i.e. one of the "25")? And this registration can only be done twice a year? I am new to "La Liga" but from experiences with German and English soccer I really learned to appreciate the possibilityto move players between "reserve" and "first team" particularly for games against weaker opponents to give them some "challenging"match practice.

Besides, do users here usually play both "A team" and "B team" by creating an additional user or only the "A team" with the "B team" being handled by the AI?

Just to confirm:

does this mean that a player that I have transferred to my "B" team cannot be used for "first team" games unless he is registered (i.e. one of the "25")? And this registration can only be done twice a year? I am new to "La Liga" but from experiences with German and English soccer I really learned to appreciate the possibilityto move players between "reserve" and "first team" particularly for games against weaker opponents to give them some "challenging"match practice.

Besides, do users here usually play both "A team" and "B team" by creating an additional user or only the "A team" with the "B team" being handled by the AI?

Registration is done between Dec 1st and Feb 1st I think... and over the summer months

Unlike England, in Spain you cannot move players between teams without registering them to play for the team otherwise they are ineligible. Also there will be a manager for the A team, a different person for the B team, different for the C team and again different for the U19s. Thats just the way the clubs in Spain work.

I personally just handle one of teams (i have atletico madrid B team atm) and the AI does the rest (Martin O'Neill is A team coach)

La liga B-teams are highly unestable and messed in 09. I'll wait for 9.3.0 to get a better experience managing in la Liga.

Agreed. My Atletico B team have no money, are in huge debt, therefore no wages available = no signings, my best players get pinched by the A team leaving me with the crap thats left

Archived