Recent effects of training adapted for coaches

If this has been discussed/mentioned before I apologise. There is too much content to catch every thread.

In FM you can view the recent effects of training for your players allowing you to focus training on different aspects to improve their attributes.

Has anything like this ever been considered for coaches? I only ask because sometimes you have a coach with say his defending attribute at 18 (pretty good) but you are anal and want a coach with 20. So you get rid of the 18 maybe terminating his contract costing you compensation even if it’s by mutual agreement.

So you get your 20 attributed coach a year or so later you check back through the list of players/coaches you have let move on and click on the coach that was previously 18 for defending only to discover he is now at 20 for defending with perhaps the rest of his stats also improving.

Could the monitor recent effects of training be modified for coaches attributes? Also could coaches be improved by sending them to get fifa pro licences or equivalent qualification?

This also works for coaches who are older or close to retiring, is it natural to assume that a coaches attributes decline with age? Do older coaches focus less on modern fitness regimes or doesn't feel like learning modern tactic etc...

I am asking does anyone else feel that this is underdeveloped.

I also get frustrated with coaches saying the same thing about players when asking for a coach report. Also when players are young and at first predicted to be quality players with the potential to be better than say Ronaldo. Only to find that they are now being touted with the potential to be as good as Darren Flecther. Could the coaches offer reasons for the possible drop in valuation or even acknowledge more in depth why he is not regarded in the same light as before.

Thats clearly obvious, I know they improve but I mean can we see them improving or do things to help their stats perhaps not ability.

Sometimes you can train a player to have a higher attribute than they actually do. Ie pace up from 16 to 18. It may decline though.

Sorry I'll try and be clearer,

Yeah pretty much if it had that option you could monitor changes better. I think its also hard to determine if your coaches are any good and if it actually matter if they are or are not.

Physios you can tell this.

Only a minor suggestion.

Actually from my experiments I find that physios rarely increase their CAs. Coaches can but a high proportion are there or there-abouts already. They decline after 50.

There's no direct way of monitoring their attribute changes, but you could use the notepad function to record them.

I mean that better physios can more accurately predict how long a player will be out injured, lesser physios say between 1 week and 2 months.

But yes I do agree I can't think of an occasion where I have seen their attributes increase.

Actually from my experiments I find that physios rarely increase their CAs. Coaches can but a high proportion are there or there-abouts already. They decline after 50.

There's no direct way of monitoring their attribute changes, but you could use the notepad function to record them.

I dont understand why coaches stats would decline after 50 because they would have had more experiance so they should stay the same or even improve.

That or we just keep aside a savegame, from the start of the game, and just load it, if we want to compare something.

Archived