Clubs using their agreed transfer after loan...

Sorry if this has been discussed before but didn't know what to search for under search facility!

Has anyone ever had a club buy a player they have loaned to them? Adriano is on loan at AC Milan and they have a £7.5m clause for them to buy him whenever they want during the loan. Hes playing really well for them, but before this i have never seen a club use this option on any of my players. So just want to know if anyone has had this happen in FM09

I once made a mistake by accepting a loan offer which has a buy clause in it (didn't see) it, I lost my best young defender on the cheap. He accepted the contract, while it it was a club in a lower division then I was at the time, but the country was more promising (I was Ajax and he went to Watfort, who then were 1st or 2nd in the Championship and did promote to the premiership).

I've had that several times. In all cases, at season end, the club proposed to buy the player but they've always rejected the contract.

I'm like a father to all my players, they adore me and seldom which to leave my company. :)

Archived