Need A New CLub !!!!!!!!

ok i have been southampton (Home club) did alright with them got into the prem 2nd season then left due to having no money then was man u but was toooooo easy so now im looking for a club with good youths that i can bring through the ranks about 5 million to spend on players and staff and a club that has an average infulstructure. ONE THING I DONT WANT TO MANAGER IN ENGLAND OR AND OTHER MAJOR COUNTRY. Please help sooooooo bored atm

ok i have been southampton (Home club) did alright with them got into the prem 2nd season then left due to having no money then was man u but was toooooo easy so now im looking for a club with good youths that i can bring through the ranks about 5 million to spend on players and staff and a club that has an average infulstructure. ONE THING I DONT WANT TO MANAGER IN ENGLAND OR AND OTHER MAJOR COUNTRY. Please help sooooooo bored atm

Cercle Bruges or AZ Alkmaar.

Go to Australia mate, the league down their is very even.

hibernian, ie hibs.

you got the challange of over takeing celtic & rangers, while hearts, aberdeen & dundee united or level with you.

also the youth & regens that come out of hibs are brillant.

i got to Brillant wonderkids for my real-madrid & thay play regulary.

Archived