Save File Corrupted

• SI Staff

Richie, if its you that sent a save along to me recently then I'm afraid its definitely fubar - I don't think its repairable but we'll be continuing to look at it try and diagnose a cause of death etc. (so it may help ensure that this is avoided for future games).

PS - As mentioned on other threads try not to play the game continually (ie. inc. sleep mode power downs but not inactive powered down time, ie. if you play for 4 hours then sleep the PSP, wait 3 days and then power it up and play 4 more thats 8 hours continual play for the purposes of this) for more than 8-12 hours at a time, otherwise this may fragment the memory and cause oddities to occur ... its not 'proven' that this is the case but technically I know that over extreme play lengths fragmentation will occur and in theory it could cause unforseen problems.

• 2 weeks later...
As mentioned on other threads try not to play the game continually for more than 8-12 hours at a time, otherwise this may fragment the memory and cause oddities to occur

Just a thought. Would saving my game, exiting to the main menu (assuming you can do this - I only got FHM09 yesterday) and reloading it reset the memory? I pretty much never turn my PSP fully off - when I get into a game it stays in there!

Archived