My Greatest achievement to date on FMH

Took over Getafe from Eastbourne Borough (whom I had guided to top of league one, but i got bored and had no money to spend).

Getafe were bottom of La Liga and I had missed the transfer window. I had to rely on loan signings to keep us in the league, one of which was Jamie Carragher who proved to be a rock.

I managed to finish 15th from 20, god i lived every minute of every game, felt shattered after.

But this is what FM does to you.

Anyone else care to share there relegation survival or shock promotion battle.

On a separate note, Eastbourne Borough went into free fall after I left and finished well off the playoffs, I did feel slightly guilty, but hey its football.

i was with northampton on a 12 game losing streak and in the relegation zone, i thought i was almost certainly down with 4 games left (and two of those were leeds and Leicester away.). against leeds though, we were 2-1 down with 10 mins left, suddenly out of no-where larkin lobs the keeper from 30 yards and then in the last minute we win a penalty and score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we then went on to win our remaining 3 games and saved ourselves by 2 points!!!!!!!!

the next season i went to shrewsbury (league 2) and won the league, meanwhile Northampton got relegated!!!!!!!!

i was with northampton on a 12 game losing streak and in the relegation zone, i thought i was almost certainly down with 4 games left (and two of those were leeds and Leicester away.). against leeds though, we were 2-1 down with 10 mins left, suddenly out of no-where larkin lobs the keeper from 30 yards and then in the last minute we win a penalty and score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we then went on to win our remaining 3 games and saved ourselves by 2 points!!!!!!!!

the next season i went to shrewsbury (league 2) and won the league, meanwhile Northampton got relegated!!!!!!!!

No doubt it was David Lucas... !!

:D

Archived