Story of your season thread

I've played one season with Newcastle. Finished 14th after a bad run near the end. Could have finished 8th with three games left but I lost or drew them. Won the Euro cup but the fans are still calling for my resignation.

Also have a game in australia with New Zealand Knights. Came second in the regular season and won the cup at the end. Then had a shocking showing in the Asian champions league.

Hoping for a better season with Newcastle this season.

i am man utd and ive just finished my first season..sold saha str8 away hoping to buy another striker before transfer deadline but not able to and lasted season with rooney and smith...i started off with a loss..then 12 wins in a row...went on a role, battle between man utd, chelsea and liverpool at the top..i won the premiership at the end with 90 points, won by 8 points, i was knocked out the league cup in the first round, in the fa cup i went all the way to the end losing by a 2nd half penalty to liverpool, in the ECC i went str8 to the final, where i lost to milan by a 6th minute goal...a bummer for the fa cup and ECC...i am now startin the next season needing at least 2 midfielders and 1 striker all for 2million...any sugestions of hu to buy?

Game Name

Football Manager Handheld 2007

Team Name

Manchester United

Season (In Game)

2006 - 2007

Transfers In

Javier Saviola - £9,000,000

Transfers Out

John O'Shea - £4,500,000

Season Review - So Far

After training up all my players and purchasing Saviola, my squad seemed very strong. Loaning our some of the youth players kept the wage bill lower.

First game saw a 3-0 win against Portsmouth. Another 4 wins against Bolton, man City, Watford and Sheffield boosted us top of the table. However, a 1-0 defeat to Chelsea left us second in the table behind Liverpool.

After a goaless draw, United needed to beat the dreaded Arsenal. A 1-1 stalemate left manchester United 4th after only 8 games.

After 3 games in the Champions League, Manchester had beaten Anderlecth and Celtic but slipt up against a team (Can't remember name).

A league cup 3rd round win against leeds kept us in all 4 of the competitions entered.

Well im playing as East stirling and have now finished two seasons.

I have had back to back promotions and i am now in the Scottish First Div. Both seasons i have had alot of players out on loan, including one very good player from Celtic Bjarnsson or something similar i eventully managed to get him on a Bosman.

So this season in Div 1 i have played two friendlies so far.

I drew 3-3 with Stoneywood FC and beat Cowdenbeath 2-0. Once again i have had to live on loans but i doubt i will get promotion. I am actully holding out to get a job somewhere else as i think it's deserved after gettin the worst team in Scotland up to Div 1.

Thats my colourful story.

Oh and forgot to mention cups every year in the Scottish and League cup we have been put out in the Third round by big teams. In the scottish cup i drew Rangers first season and 2nd season i got I.C.T. In the league cup i got Hearts in the first season and Falkirk in the 2nd season.

But some good cup news i won the challenge cup in my 2nd season.

First Season: 6th in the prem, EURO Cup

Second Season: 2nd in Prem, EURO Cup

Third Season: Super Cup, 1st in Prem, Champions League

Fourth Season(so far): Super Cup, Charity Shield

I also got the French Managers Job in the 3rd season and qualified top of my group for the World Cup qualifiers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taffaz:

First Season: 6th in the prem, EURO Cup

Second Season: 2nd in Prem, EURO Cup

Third Season: Super Cup, 1st in Prem, Champions League

Fourth Season(so far): Super Cup, Charity Shield

I also got the French Managers Job in the 3rd season and qualified top of my group for the World Cup qualifiers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I also got French national job icon_smile.gif

Well ive been playin as Juventus down in the Serie B winning it in my first season by 20 points even though i started with minus 17 points icon_smile.gif. Also won Italian cup now n second season 6th n league but n final of Italian cup and semi final of uefa cup so its going well.

Well I started out with Standard de Liège in the Belgian First Division. Started with big friendly wins like 4-0 and 4-1 but when the competitions started my team was nearly last in the table. After a big win my team played two draws. A whole season long was like a win, a win, a draw, a draw, a draw, a los, a win, ... After a disappointing season I ended 2nd after Club Brugge and 1 point ahead on Anderlecht. The Cups were more successfull. I won the Belgian Cup with Standard after penaltys in the final. Also in the european competition my team was successfull. In the ECC qualification road I beated some small team and went to the group fase togheter with Real Madrid, AS Roma and Bordeaux. I started great with a home win against AS Roma, then lost in Bordeaux and then another homewin against Real Madrid. Lost the next matches but ended 3th so went to UEFA. Beated HSV, Bayern München, Auxerre and West Ham in the final. Winning the UEFA was good for the transfer budget. Started my first season with 100.000 euros and started the second one with 2.500.000 euros.

Second Season has just started out. I won my first friendly and lost my second. Lost Belgian supercup against Club Brugge and European Supercup against Manchester United (1-0, a good prestation with my most important players injured), 4th in competition now and in ECC together with AS Roma, Chelsea and Rosumberok (or something like that). Hoping for winning everything this season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JCSupreme:

Well ive been playin as Juventus down in the Serie B winning it in my first season by 20 points even though i started with minus 17 points icon_smile.gif. Also won Italian cup now n second season 6th n league but n final of Italian cup and semi final of uefa cup so its going well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll give you something to work to/beat.

Juventus currently in the year 2014. Came 2nd in Serie B on my first year, won ECC three times (every other year). Finished 3-5th in every single season (Milan and Roma and Inter are too good). Out in Italian Cup 1st round for four years running, out in 2nd round last season. Applied for France job in 2010 but Arsene Wenger got it, he retired after 2014 World Cup and now I am in charge with a team filled with people I don't know.

Shouldn't be hard to get better than me!

Archived