Penalty that never was!!

i was managing Spurs, playing man utd. Defending well and counter-attacking when possible and imagine my joy when in the 61st minute luka modric gets brought down by gary neville for a penalty. the usual words at the bottom came up"luka modric step up....." then all of a sudden it goes blank and no mention of the penalty or that it actually happened. i checked the report, nothing, the stats again nothing. I am now dismayed And starting to get Annoyed, when in the 85th min tevez scores. Game goes off, disk goes out of window. Brilliant. Has this happened to anyone else?

As an animal friend I'm also glad to hear that the cat made it.

As for the penalty issue, I have already reported this problem so SI are aware of it. I wasn't as unlucky as you though since I still managed to win my game...

And before you say, you dont need the disk to play, i had to throw something. it was that or the cat.

You still could have threw the cat.

As an animal friend I'm also glad to hear that the cat made it.

As for the penalty issue, I have already reported this problem so SI are aware of it. I wasn't as unlucky as you though since I still managed to win my game...

You're friends with animals? Can you talk to them?

I have read this thread and it has made me laugh considerably!!

Being an animal lover and the owner of 2 kittens (the wife's idea.... i am now third in the list for love vouchers) i am also glad the cat made it too.

This forum is often has tales that warm the cockles of your heart on a cold winter's day.

Archived