Scouting results

Can somebody tell me what the scout reports are based on? I have 20/20 scouts sent out all over the world as I always try to have. In my last game with the mighty Spurs I got scout reports for top players and the scout's recommendation was often "must buy", or at least they said the player was very good. From the message in the "inbox" it also said "scout xxx has found y player who are highly recommended". My Spurs team at that point had two running CL finals and 1 win so it was no crappy team.

Now in my Inter game the inbox message is saying "scout xxx has found y players but no high recommendations". In the beginning I made the mistake to not even look at the those players but then I saw Guardado :eek: in a list of not highly recommended players and started thinking...

So, what are these reports based on? :confused:

The scouts are the same, 20/20

The team is different and I guess Inter have the higher reputation of the two.

Compared to the rest of the squad?

Any ideás fellows?

• Administrators

Yeah Scouts and the 'star' system compare players against your current squad, so playing as Inter it's highly unlikely a scout is going to find many (if any) players who are much better than those already in your squad. However, if you find players quite highly rated who are 'as good' as your players, they be worth investing in as to be an Inter first teamer they will have to be quality.

Archived