Press on drugs or a bug?

I've searched for press conference related threads, and have yet to see one that mentions this particular issue.

Before my league match with Hammarby TFF (Hammarby IF's reserve team) I was invited to a press conference, and so attended. My opponents were cruising the league, 15 points clear with 7 games to go. I then get this... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/weescotspaul/stupidpress.jpg

At first I thought the journalist was on drugs, but after further consideration, it appears that they are mixing up Hammarby TFF with their big team, who were indeed struggling a bit in their league. Certainly the form shown is nothing at all like the team that I was playing against. I'm just curious if this is a bug, perhaps something that might happen to all reserve/B teams who play in active leagues as something of a programming glitch.

dont be to hasty i noticed that there going through a bit of a bad run maybe there saying they have been dissapointing because of that thats my theorie

Does that not normally tell you things like "they have been performing above expectations this season" cuz they are higher than predicted? Thought this was the case and if so, that means it takes the whole season into account not their form, could be wrong though

Does that not normally tell you things like "they have been performing above expectations this season" cuz they are higher than predicted? Thought this was the case and if so, that means it takes the whole season into account not their form, could be wrong though

The form shown on the screenshot for my opponents is actually the form of Hammarby IF, their senior team (who are struggling in the top division). The actual form of the team in my league is WLWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Not anywhere near the shoddy form of their father-team.

The form shown on the screenshot for my opponents is actually the form of Hammarby IF, their senior team (who are struggling in the top division). The actual form of the team in my league is WLWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Not anywhere near the shoddy form of their father-team.

Ah, that makes things a little clearer, don't think I read your OP too well

I would say that is definitely a bug in that case

Archived