Missing players in databse ???

How come sometimes when i start games and choose large database some players don't exist which were in previous games iv played.

for example...

Nenad Tomovic @ Red Star Belgrade : In my last game he was in the database but when i did another game (with exactly the same size database) he wasnt at red star belgrade ?

Wilfried Dalmat @ Standard Liege : Same thing as above

Anyone know why the game sometimes does this ?

Also...

Why are some players names greyed out ? are they "fake players" or something ?

Sorry for the nooblike questions.

How come sometimes when i start games and choose large database some players don't exist which were in previous games iv played.

for example...

Nenad Tomovic @ Red Star Belgrade : In my last game he was in the database but when i did another game (with exactly the same size database) he wasnt at red star belgrade ?

Wilfried Dalmat @ Standard Liege : Same thing as above

Anyone know why the game sometimes does this ?

Also...

Why are some players names greyed out ? are they "fake players" or something ?

Sorry for the nooblike questions.

Could be regen players and they were not created this time. Players that are greyed out are not available for purchase as they are in an obscure league.

Your first question:

A large database does not load all players. It depends on what leagues you have loaded on what players will be loaded and maybe his reputation is not set in the editor which means it will be randomly generated by the game and if does not get a high enough figure then he won't be in the game.

You're 2nd question:

Those players are only there to make up the numbers when there is not enough real players in the database for that team that has them. If your club gets grey players then you can sign them as real players.

Hope that helps. :)

Archived