Oh...................my.........................God! (The rivival)

My previous topic on this got closed because I used a swear word in the title. Im sorry about that. I was just really excited and thought it would be ok if it was blankd out. But I realy do wanna see what people think about this.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o187/Viazon/others/wow.jpg?t=1205875578

To the guy who already saw the post and suggested I cheated, you can think what you want. All I can do is promise you that I did not. It was a complete shock. I have never had a result like that before and all my results since have been normal.

And as for the guy who said Mark Evans must be the worls best striker, he isnt. I mean, he is an excellent player. I wouldnt have him if he wasnt, but by no means the best in the world. He just got lucky. Hes never even scored a hat trick for me before. The most he has scored in one game is 2.

My previous topic on this got closed because I used a swear word in the title. Im sorry about that. I was just really excited and thought it would be ok if it was blankd out. But I realy do wanna see what people think about this.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o187/Viazon/others/wow.jpg?t=1205875578

To the guy who already saw the post and suggested I cheated, you can think what you want. All I can do is promise you that I did not. It was a complete shock. I have never had a result like that before and all my results since have been normal.

And as for the guy who said Mark Evans must be the worls best striker, he isnt. I mean, he is an excellent player. I wouldnt have him if he wasnt, but by no means the best in the world. He just got lucky. Hes never even scored a hat trick for me before. The most he has scored in one game is 2.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kevieyang:

What was the team-talk you gave them at fulltime? :p

Did you tell your defenders you were disappointed with conceding? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would've.

Concedeing a bloody goal.

Idiots.

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kevieyang:

What was the team-talk you gave them at fulltime? :p

Did you tell your defenders you were disappointed with conceding? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I told them the performance was sentational. After all, I did win 15-1!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Equium:

By no means am I saying that it's definately a lie, just thought I'd point out that at least two managers are being controlled in that save. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What makes you say that then?

I struggle to score that many goals with some of the very best sides on the game in pre-season friendlies against non-league kind of sides. So a premiership side, away to another premiership side.

Part of me wants to say I 100% think that is ********...but then another part of me thinks you cannot be sad enough to have cheated for that result and then post it on here. Hmmm haha!

People will be sceptical with a capital S, especially those (like myself) who have played maybe 5000 games (accross many fm's, cm's) and never come close to scoring 15 against a top flight side (my highest score EVER was 9-4 in the UEFA cup with Rushden circa FM2005 and season 2016ish).

Exactly earmack.

If I saw 1/2/3 red cards, and an injury or two, and/or maybe the keeper having to come off after they made all their subs. Anything to indicate why they would be weakened so much as to lose by that many, at home, against a team in the same league. AND TO CITY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! icon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LSF07:

Exactly earmack.

If I saw 1/2/3 red cards, and an injury or two, and/or maybe the keeper having to come off after they made all their subs. Anything to indicate why they would be weakened so much as to lose by that many, at home, against a team in the same league. AND TO CITY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! icon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would like to think that I have turned City into a very good side, having won the FA Cup and getting theminto Europe, where as Boro are not a good side at all on my game and in fact, have only just got promoted from the championship and they look like they are going back down. My City team are far superior but I still never expected to win by that much.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Viazon:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Equium:

By no means am I saying that it's definately a lie, just thought I'd point out that at least two managers are being controlled in that save. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What makes you say that then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

in your picture, on the clock it shows that two managers are waiting or something, never play two player games but if you did cheat & was boro's manager to then it would have their team talk selection to wouldn't it??!! but yeah more pics please.

At the very least I can confirm that he wasn't managing Midds in that game, as it would have both the Middlesbrough and Man City tactics options at the bottom of the left hand menu. Had this when my team played my girlfriends' team in a pre-season friendly once. Was confusing as I kept clicking the wrong one.

That doesn't, however, mean that he hadn't controlled Midds and done something. But I wouldn't think he would have.

Still a very strange result.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">in your picture, on the clock it shows that two managers are waiting </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good catch! icon_biggrin.gif

Could you load up the save game before this result and try to replicate the result?

Otherwise simply show us the formation of both teams, past results for both teams using the fixture menu tab (just a capture of 1 screen should do it), then you might have me a believer. Posting just 1 screenshot isn't conclusive. If you have managed to get this result genuinely with a well built squad over the many years you've played, then well done. It was kinda weird though seeing in 2033 top teams like Arsenal, Middlesbrough and Man Utd in the Championship icon_eek.gif from your other screenshot here: http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o187/Viazon/others/?...urrent=untitled1.jpg

If none of the requests are fulfilled to prove this result is genuine, then your wasting everyones time, including yours!

To sum this up...

The only daft score I seen in my game was 2 AI teams in the CL; Inter Milan 0 vs Man Utd 5. And the previous Inter game in their league, they'd beaten Lazio 5-2. But Man Utd have been too strong in FM2008, getting 3 or 4 goals in the Prem. most games, but never anywhere near your alleged scoreline Viazon.

I know how he cheated

1. Open up FMM

2. Get all your players and put their fitness to 32000

3. Watch your players play like they are on drugs.

Obviously this was done to Evans and Brown, if not the whole team.

He maybe didn't cheat and maybe he did.

With a 3-1-4-1-1 formation in 2010 my newly promoted to the premiership Leeds side beat Arsenal in the League Cup final 9-1.

My next biggest result was 4-0, it was just an utterly freaky result where everything went in.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LSF07:

At the very least I can confirm that he wasn't managing Midds in that game, as it would have both the Middlesbrough and Man City tactics options at the bottom of the left hand menu. Had this when my team played my girlfriends' team in a pre-season friendly once. Was confusing as I kept clicking the wrong one.

That doesn't, however, mean that he hadn't controlled Midds and done something. But I wouldn't think he would have.

Still a very strange result. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It could be that he was using two computers over a network. Then there wouldn't be both team's tactics in the menu.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by homerjnick:

He maybe didn't cheat and maybe he did. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's clearly being 'less than candid'. That's enough for me icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by coreytst:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Viazon:

What makes you say that then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The 2nd teamtalk option wouldn't be there if it was a network game...

in your picture, on the clock it shows that two managers are waiting or something, never play two player games but if you did cheat & was boro's manager to then it would have their team talk selection to wouldn't it??!! but yeah more pics please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DS:

I know how he cheated

1. Open up FMM

Obviously this was done to Evans and Brown, if not the whole team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that could be it too. The thing that makes me think its a cheated score is this reply...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> What makes you say that then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is 2 managers playing because of the clock icon. This reply makes it seem like he didn't know or he's trying to hide it. I don't know.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DS:

I know how he cheated

1. Open up FMM

Obviously this was done to Evans and Brown, if not the whole team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just tried this myself and won 27-0 away to cardiff with Barnsley. Hope this is the score in the Semi icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Canabary:

27-0 ? wtf I thought the code would stop that icon_redface.gif My best result ever is 17 - 0. But that was in an early edition of CM.

In this version my record is 7-0 god bless Giuseppe Rossi. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah was 5-0 in first 10 minutes. Went on holiday after that and came back 27-0 with my lone striker scoring 10. Did not take a screen shot as I just wanted to see if it would work so quit game afterwards and reloaded it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by srwlml23:

sorry about this, totally of subject but what is ffm and how do you get it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>FFM= Football Manager Modifier. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by srwlml23:

sorry about this, totally of subject but what is ffm and how do you get it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get it in the Editors forum. Its an in-game editor. Can edit stats, fitness etc etc.

Did Juve 7-1 away and 6-0 at home with 2012-13 NCFC team in Euro Champ League semi's on FM2006.

Kinda believe its a possible score as the game always seems to have gone a bit mad when the computer generated players are bought into it. The Norwich team I mentioned had 12 members of the 2014 World Cup winning England squad in it, including the captain!

Oddly enough in my newish Barnet save in the 2nd season I just beat Droylsden 7-4 away, it was the most freaksih game, players were running WAAAAAAAAY out of position and there was nothing I could do to stop it (I.e: My centre backs were running with the ball and playing one twos on the edge of the oppositions box - completely contrary to team and individual instructions). I still think 15-1 is a lie but it seems this version can throw up a mental result every now and then (more so than 05-2007).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dudeface:

hes not cheating. dont be stupid. its a "once in a career moment" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

15-1? I think he is cheating tbh.

It's not cheating, since you play the game however you want to play it.

It does seem, however, to have been an engineered result. Exhibit 1 is the photo showing two managers playing. Exhibit 2 is the completely out-of-profile result. Exhibit 3 is Viazcom's question, "What makes you think that?" - a sure sign of guilt. Exhibit 4 is his subsequent disappearance.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gunnerfan:

It's not cheating, since you play the game however you want to play it.

It does seem, however, to have been an engineered result. Exhibit 1 is the photo showing two managers playing. Exhibit 2 is the completely out-of-profile result. Exhibit 3 is Viazcom's question, "What makes you think that?" - a sure sign of guilt. Exhibit 4 is his subsequent disappearance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol is this a court hearing icon_razz.gif

this does seem fishy... come on Viazcom gives us more screen shoots...

I believe you icon_wink.gif

Archived