fans group takeover??

yeah ive had a few times. My Huddersfield team got taken over this way. The only distressing thing was they kept saying if they took over they would appointment Stuart Grey as manager...which really annoyed me.

They did take over and after 'a review' they decided to let me keep my job. Nice of them eh!!

You should get a cash injection too.

yeah ive had a few times. My Huddersfield team got taken over this way. The only distressing thing was they kept saying if they took over they would appointment Stuart Grey as manager...which really annoyed me.

They did take over and after 'a review' they decided to let me keep my job. Nice of them eh!!

Meh, fair play, guess that I was wrong :(

just got a message saying leeds face possible takeover...

from a fans group?

is this any good?

IRL it is because the club will belong to the fans and not some heartless billionaire who doesn't give a crap about the club but in the game it is a bad thing as you will have barely any money to spend on transfers until your club becomes successful by winning competitions and making the money by the success of your club, rayher than someone else with unlimited resources pumping money into the club. so simple answer If this happens playing FM, then no

when you say cash injection i fear that sounds a lot better than its going to be :p

how much do you reckon...

ken bates is leaving atleast! *GET THE CHELSEA OUT OF LEEDS*!!!

NEW UPDATE!!!! on the potential takeover!!!

a mystery foreign tycoon is eyeing leeds and apparently prepared to invest huge ammounts of money into transfers and facilities

just got that in the news! :):):)

That is definitely the better of the 2, although seeing as me old man is a leeds fan, I hope it's the fan's group ;)

you probably wont have much money though :)

latvian businessman alexsandr lewandowski promises 38 million to spend on players if hes potential takeover of the club is succesful (yeh 38 isnt that much i guess :p :P :p sucker!)

also ive got a transfer embargo now so things r looking rosy!

Chat to your fans' spokesman and get them to do an 'Ebbsfleet'. That way you can use your manager's salary to buy a share and elect yourself as new manager ;)

Archived