I just loaded up all leagues and my game if going alot slower lol... But I was wondering if I bought more ram would I notice a difference? Oh and just a little update Im havin the best start to a season Ive seen. Loaded all leagues and startd in January which is coloumbia I believe. Signed Ricardo Quaresma and was 60 million (US) in the red then someone bought the club and put in 100million into the club. So i bought martias fernandez and jefferson farfan. Sold saha because he is injury prone and never really been a fan of his since he joined man u. But atm Im unstoppable won the community shield 4-1 against chelsea, 7-0 birmingham, 1-0 bolton ( was givin some other players a run) 2-0 liverpool and just drew with tottemham 1-1 although I did dominate the game.

Bro! Can you give the specifications of your PC??

And yes, if you buy more RAM, the game will run faster! Also try upgrading your processor too!

It is always my dream to run ALL Leagues at ALL levels but it is not possible to do it in my current laptop! LOL!

I am also surprised to know that you are able to run the game with ALL leagues playable! That is why I am eager to know the specs of your PC. Also how long does it take on the average to go into the next match day?

icon_smile.gif

Id tell you if I knew how to check, Ive got vista and still aint worked how everything on it... Where do I go to check lol. Also to long to remember wot I did buy. I know I have a gig of ram. It says 1.86hz... is that all you wanted to know?

While adding RAM will make a difference, you should also think about your processor. It really isn't very fast to todays standards, certainly not to run all leagues at a reasonable pace.

Archived