Strikers Goal Drought

I was playing last night and I got a news items stating that one of my first team strikers has not scored a goal in over 14 hours of pitch time, I went on to criticise his form in the media and he finally scored 3 games later.

Just wondering what is the longest goal drought one of your strikers has gone through, and when it reaches a certain level do the fans ask for his head?

15 hours x 2 in 1 season from luciano becchio in my first season at leeds bloody disgraceful.... he scored an almighty 2 for the season

i could even go as far to say goal scoring droughts needs to be toned down in the next patch

15 hours x 2 in 1 season from luciano becchio in my first season at leeds bloody disgraceful.... he scored an almighty 2 for the season

i could even go as far to say goal scoring droughts needs to be toned down in the next patch

2 for the season,mate I would have sacked him by then lol, If my strikers have not scored over 5 goals by the middle of the season I send them packing to the reserve team to get some form and I dont recall them until my assistant tells me they were man of the match, doesnt matter who they are, you dont perform, you dont play in my team.

i think i've had about 14 and a half hrs, but I'll get up to 400 mins quite a lot in a season. a lot of my goals come from midfield though, so as long as the ratings are okay, I don't mind

I tend to base it on the fact that strikers are paid to score goals, and if they are not scoring goals then they shouldnt be playing, simple as that. But you are right in saying that a lot of goals do come from the midfield.

Archived