game crashed, can no longer win the game!

Hi Guys,

I had taken Crewe, with a great winning run to 6th spot in the CC championship, and into the final. I saved the game, and played the final and won. It was an efficient win, 2-0, delighted. I hit continue and my computer crashed!

Now, I cannot win again. I have replayed the game 15 times and lose every time. Whats interesting is, my AMC always gets injured, there is always a penalty, and they always score in the first 5 minutes.

What can i do? I have changed tactics, players, formations, opposition tactics, the whole lot.

What concerns me, is how much influence does what we do during the game actually have???

Hi Guys,

I had taken Crewe, with a great winning run to 6th spot in the CC championship, and into the final. I saved the game, and played the final and won. It was an efficient win, 2-0, delighted. I hit continue and my computer crashed!

Now, I cannot win again. I have replayed the game 15 times and lose every time. Whats interesting is, my AMC always gets injured, there is always a penalty, and they always score in the first 5 minutes.

What can i do? I have changed tactics, players, formations, opposition tactics, the whole lot.

What concerns me, is how much influence does what we do during the game actually have???

Sounds like your win was just luck in your game that crashed. Just a matter of luck so keep trying.

Archived