How many league could i play...

I remember the old manual used to recommend according to your spec but i have 3mb ram, amd turion X2 processor....When the data update comes out, I want to start a proper long term game, where i can move between countries. Even though i want the game to still be pretty fast.

Im really hoping you mean 3gb of ram?

There is always the reccomended set up button which I understood to mean how many leagues your game machine could run comfortably. I may however be completly wrong about that!

I don't trust that at all. On FM08 I was always recommended to play just one country with a small database.

I comfortably ran 7/8 countries with a large database for long-term(ish) career games.

The OP could easily run 10-15 countries on a large database, only when you go beyond a decade of game time would it slow down, and even then it'd barely be noticeable. :thup:

Im really hoping you mean 3gb of ram?

There is always the reccomended set up button which I understood to mean how many leagues your game machine could run comfortably. I may however be completly wrong about that!

No its 3gb...so that explains all the smoke!

What the one in the 1000s is what i meant. I'm no boffin, its even a wonder i manage to get the net on.

Archived