chelsea issue?

chelsea is soley owned by abramovich right? then why at the end of season do chelsea pay £17m to shareholders? surley roman wouldnt take the money? also you have to upgrade there training facilities a couple of time. well havnt the just spent millions on a new state of the art facillity rated as the best in the world? granted they dnt produce worldclass youngsters at the moment, but that doesnt mean the facillities arnt worldclass. not to mention the stupid wage of £300k i get paid after a few seasons.

this doesnt directly come under 'bug' or 'technical' issue so don't know why you moved it. they could all be anwsered as a matter of opinion. (why i posted in general discussion forum) unless it got moved cos you think 1 or all 3 are bug/technical issues????

Roman Abramovich will be taking that 17 million i would think, its his payment! Its that maybe that press articles to depict this aren't programmed into the game media module, after all, there aren't that many tycoons that own the entire club around so it may not be viable for SI to program this in!

Roman Abramovich will be taking that 17 million i would think, its his payment! Its that maybe that press articles to depict this aren't programmed into the game media module, after all, there aren't that many tycoons that own the entire club around so it may not be viable for SI to program this in!

because its a small facet of the game doesnt make it right not to program it... it should be programmed

Archived