Facilities question

hi. Is there bugs with the upgrading of training and youth facilities again?

the board said they would upgrade my training facilities in a short time but they havent yet?

and someone else said the same thing about youth facilities.

is this bug in the game again? it seems like SI keep re-implementing this bug in every other version of the game. if it is broken, there gonna be a fix in the patch?

How am i meant to get my team in the prem with ADEQUETE training facilities?

please help, thanks

Mine have been upgraded so there is no bug

Have you checked if they have been upgraded yet?

generally it takes a season and will be completed around July in my experience. Of course just like builders in real, they are not always completed on the day they say. be patient and wait :)

i asked last season and they said they were upgrading and will take a short time to complete. then i asked them again and they agreed to do it again? but the new season has already begun. do i have to wait a WHOLE nother off season?

it seems a bit ridicoulous, i have the worst facilities in the championship, its a big disadvantage

it seems a bit ridicoulous, i have the worst facilities in the championship, its a big disadvantage

Yes you might have to wait. Though i disagree that it is a big disadvantage as i didnt bother upgrading Hyde facilities till they got to premier league.

That said i dont really know what training facilities do so maybe i am missing something big

Yes you might have to wait. Though i disagree that it is a big disadvantage as i didnt bother upgrading Hyde facilities till they got to premier league.

That said i dont really know what training facilities do so maybe i am missing something big

in fm09? wasnt it really hard to get top championship players with rubbish training facilities?

i think it helps attract players and of course trains them better.

Archived