Things you have found in FM09 thread

Hey guys,

I remember there was a thread about things people had found or knew about that other players didnt and was a very popular thread....I hope its not to early into the release to start this thread again!

The last one was really helpful for some, for example I didnt know a couple of shortcuts until I read the old thread. For example, F11 took a screenshot and put it in a folder on your PC, the making the pitch full screen - obviously that wont be in this years as we will all know how to do that.

So, what little perks or snazzy things have you discovered in this years version so far.

n.b. I did have one that I came across last night (a news item) but for the life of me I cant remember what it was now!

They dont always tell you everything' date=' they leave things for people to discover...hence why the thread last year so popular.[/quote']

Yeah I was joking. Everything I've ever heard on these forums about FM09 I've already found out for myself. When I get the game I always go searching for about an hour looking for new things and then I start playing :)

After the team puts in a bad performance, go to your captains player interaction screen and there may be an option to call a team meeting.
It's not only your captain, you can pick anyone.

Oh okay. Thanks guys. Will try that next time I get trounced

After the team puts in a bad performance, go to your captains player interaction screen and there may be an option to call a team meeting.

Didn't know this, nice feature, but does it help your team playing any better?

I can use it at the moment, In the league: played 4, lost 2, won 1 and drew 1 and in eufa cup qualification won at home 2-0 lost away 5-2 (the fifth goal scored in the 89th minute) and out I am of the eufa.

Didn't know this, nice feature, but does it help your team playing any better?

I can use it at the moment, In the league 4 played lost 2 won 1 draw 1 and in eufa cup qualification won at home 2-0 lost away 5-2 (the fifth goal scored in the 89th minute) and out I am of the eufa.

Sometimes you get a message in your inbox saying it had a positive affect and other times you get a message saying nothing came of it. When I get the positive message my team seems to play better in the next match.

it's not guaranteed to always work, but if you have a decent captain it tends to raise the morale of the squad and relieve any "thinks the club should be doing better" concerns.
Sometimes you get a message in your inbox saying it had a positive affect and other times you get a message saying nothing came of it. When I get the positive message my team seems to play better in the next match.

Learn something new every day. Thanks. Definitely something worth looking at in the future then. :D

Think the all time classic is Aprils Fools Day last year..

Got a message in my inbox when I was Accrington saying The board has inputted 800.000.000 into the club and have given you a budget of £19million and a new contract do you accept this...

And when you click accept you can guess the rest!!!

Think the all time classic is Aprils Fools Day last year..

Got a message in my inbox when I was Accrington saying The board has inputted 800.000.000 into the club and have given you a budget of £19million and a new contract do you accept this...

And when you click accept you can guess the rest!!!

I have heard about certain date comments, but never had any myself...that Aprils Fools one sounds a belter!

Before a match you can go to the oppositions team screen and click on a player, click player interaction and you can choose things like "target jim smith as a possible weakness in your next match"

It works great on young defenders who don't play well under pressure.

Wow I've learnt 2 things in one day- college tutors eat your hearts out lol

Before a match you can go to the oppositions team screen and click on a player, click player interaction and you can choose things like "target jim smith as a possible weakness in your next match"

It works great on young defenders who don't play well under pressure.

Just tried it, the young defender made two mistakes, giving me an early 2 -0 lead and in the second half he got send off. Nice

Besides features, I also found all about the game bugs in the forums. If I hadn't been reading the forums I wouldn't have known they even existed. The only obvious ones for me are (were) the GK long punts and Arsenal domination. I didn't even get the Serie C bug.

Archived