Odds before games

Just a quick thing don't know if anyone has mentioned it but it's about odds before games.

I am absolutely annihilating the league at the moment and am gonna win it by absolutely miles yet at the start of the season I wasn't expected to be anywhere near. As a result every game I'm playing I'm usually massive underdogs even against teams lingering around mid-table.

I don't know how hard or easy it would be to alter but obviously I'm clearing the league and have won about 9 in a row and current form should surely come into some sort of consideration when taking into account odds for games?

Just a thought.

Yes it should take current form into consideration, and as far as I was aware, it does?

Doesn't matter to me anyway, I never pay any attention to it, much in the same way as I pay no attention to the idiot who singles out key players and makes predictions.

i thought the odds were a bit wierd, like id be 23rd not won in ages againts first and still be favourites, its seems to be based on pre season expectations, not sure tho, its not rally a big thing i suppose

Archived