Training Schedules

Training can be easily improved,by just giving us alerts in the news inbox for scheduling today's training.It should be yellow,so it'll be optional.Give to ass man,or skip training

If we select to do it on our own,we should be given three time slots

1.Morning

2.Noon

3.Afternoon(Lunch)

So,we can assign training in those 3 slots.One can be used for normal training,meaning we can set one time slot to general ttraining,and in the others we can assign either penalties,corner,tactics,strength or whatever

Hows the idea?

Pretty much what it used to be like. Im guessing there's a good reason why they changed it in the first place.

Personally, im happy with the training. My players always improve on my schedules so i cant ask for much more. If they bring back the whole deciding what your player does each morning/afternoon then i'll be dissapointed 'cos its basically too much messing around.

Someone suggested just introducing individual training assignments like "corners" instead of a general "set pieces" one so that the player can focus on simply taking corners rather than corners/throw ins/crossing etc. I mean, i want my wingers to be practicing crossing a lot but i couldn't give a damn if they're any good at throw ins so why should they waste time training on that?

I think thats a better idea myself and probably fairly easy to implement.

Archived