How many leagues?

I would like to know how many leagues can my computer can actually handle. Right now, I have like 4 leagues from England, 2 leagues from each France, Italy, Spain, top leagues of Portugal, Netherlands and some more other running countries (6-7 if i remember correctly). And to be honest, it runs slow \o/. It took me 4days 17hours to just finish 2 seasons and I would now like to know how much leagues is recommended for my computer.

Specification:

AMD Opteron Processor 144 1.81GHz

DDR 1024MB of RAM

NVIDIA GeForce 6800

I would like to know how many leagues can my computer can actually handle. Right now, I have like 4 leagues from England, 2 leagues from each France, Italy, Spain, top leagues of Portugal, Netherlands and some more other running countries (6-7 if i remember correctly). And to be honest, it runs slow \o/. It took me 4days 17hours to just finish 2 seasons and I would now like to know how much leagues is recommended for my computer.

Specification:

AMD Opteron Processor 144 1.81GHz

DDR 1024MB of RAM

NVIDIA GeForce 6800

If I were you I would try and get another gig of ram. If your computer is too slow when running the leagues you currently are then try running just the english leagues to see how you get on. You should also check to see what other things are running at the same time as fm and stop some of these.

or click on recomend and see how many comp says then change the leagues to the ones you want

I wouldn't do that simply because imo the game is a bit mean with its estimate with what you can run.

Archived