How Can I change ticket prices in a saved game?

I want to change the ticket prices in my saved game.

Unfortunately I discovered after my first season that the ticket prices for Besiktas JK TURKEY is far more unrealistic. The average ticket price is 8 Euro, whereas it should be around 50 Euros. I have calculated Eskisehirspor game and it was around 32.5 Euros and Eskisehirspor is in 11th place. With derby games and more competitive games the average should be 50 Euros.

The average season ticket price is 222 Euros in game, but it should be 1000 Euros on average. At the beginning of the season the cheapest season tickets were around 500 Euros. Same goes for Galatasaray and Fenerbahce.

I wonder how come the Turkish researchers were so off the calculation.

I want to change the ticket prices in my saved game.

Unfortunately I discovered after my first season that the ticket prices for Besiktas JK TURKEY is far more unrealistic. The average ticket price is 8 Euro, whereas it should be around 50 Euros. I have calculated Eskisehirspor game and it was around 32.5 Euros and Eskisehirspor is in 11th place. With derby games and more competitive games the average should be 50 Euros.

The average season ticket price is 222 Euros in game, but it should be 1000 Euros on average. At the beginning of the season the cheapest season tickets were around 500 Euros. Same goes for Galatasaray and Fenerbahce.

I wonder how come the Turkish researchers were so off the calculation.

unfortunately there's no way of changing this!

Maybe try the editor's hideaway and see if any of the 3rd party editing tools offer that ability. Check to see if it's possible to do so in the official game editor as well. The only fallback to that one is that you have to start a new game for the changes to take effect.

Zoulpain thanks for the link will use it.

Skorp I know it is not the managers role IRL, but as I mentioned the ticket prices are far more unrealistic. And that makes the game unrealistic, plus it makes my game unplayable since I can't make any transfers. With only spending 625K Eu's I am in minus 3.88 million EU's in my first year. Besiktas spent only 11 mil EU's for Sivok and Zapatocny this year. And they were not the only transfers for this season.

Archived