Ridiculous Transfer Fees

Ok, as recent Prem Champions in my 3rd season I decided to go and try to get a star signing to add a cherry to my cake of a team. I decided that as my strikers Owen and Rossi missed too many chances to make us win the CL, I would bid 120 million for Torres.

The bid was rejected as Liverpool told me they wanted 228 million?!?!

A bit far fetched there. 128m any club would sell any player.

A bit far fetched there. 128m any club would sell any player.

Why?

If Liverpool has no need for any money and that player is very important, then why would they sell.

I agree, it is a awful lot of money and most CEO's or financial director would sell, but it is a game.

I'm sorry how long have you watched football for? You dismiss 128 million like it's nothing! For Liverpool thats about 10 years operating profit in real life. It would half the debt on the club. Its 5 times as much as they bought him for. There has never been a fee even remotely close to that figure ever.

No board would let a manager reject that kind of bid. And certainly no board would ask double that again.

I'm sorry how long have you watched football for? You dismiss 128 million like it's nothing! For Liverpool thats about 10 years operating profit in real life. It would half the debt on the club. Its 5 times as much as they bought him for. There has never been a fee even remotely close to that figure ever.

No board would let a manager reject that kind of bid. And certainly no board would ask double that again.

He, it is a game, as I mentioned that it is a lot of money and that the CEO's will accept.

Irl they will accept, but in game, no as long as they are financial healthy.

He, it is a game, as I mentioned that it is a lot of money and that the CEO's will accept.

Irl they will accept, but in game, no as long as they are financial healthy.

Ok I have just bought C Ronaldo for 128 million. My point being that there should be a going rate which is realistic for players. For the top eschelon I expect to pay top whack. 128m is a realistic fee for Ronaldo. Torres would be the same. not 228. I tred to negotiate is down but Liverpool nicely knocked it down to 212m! Thanks Rafa :)

Archived