Ban overturned

As long as I have been playing FM I never had a player suspension overturned on appeal, I always get "You don't have valid grounds for appeal".

Has anyone EVER had the decision overturned? if not what's the point? This seems to be a more and more common occurrence in the Premiership nowadays.

I never bother appealing because I know that if my player got sent off he probably deserved it anyway and I wouldn't get away with it. Infact in some cases appealing even made the ban longer. Not worth the risk

You have to stick up for your players sometimes.

Happened to me once or twice on FM08. But, speaking of that I do not remember ever being offered the option to appeal since playing FM09. Just my assistant manager telling me that he cannot say if it is worthwhile to appeal and some mail asking me if I would like to fine my player...

And I had my share of sometimes very dubious "sent-offs".

Yeah thats 07 or 08 though isnt it? I had a few in 07 but gave up in 08 cause it never works and you can get them extended sometimes which is never good.

Having said that I dont seem to get many sendings off in 09, it must be my tic tacs ;)

I'm a pupil of "stick it to the striker" school, so do get my fair share of sendings off. However it does seem to work against certain strikers.

Archived