Things I Would Like To See In FM

Im a true football management sim fan, im still yet to see one top what i thought to be an amazing game due to it just being visually good for its time premier manager 2000 for PS1, I loved that game they way if the contract wasn’t signed it would bang the pen on the contract and throw it, that gave it an edge now that’s the sort of thing I would love to see in these new games where as in fm all u get is a little post saying he isn’t coming, and halftime talks no game beats that than 4-4-2 it showed the locker room and all your players and you could change the sliders on every player and team.

future of games is realism and involvement maybe SI need to look back at the classics and implement them into there game to make it the best management game ever.

In my opinion the classics where what made the way for these games today but the features they had which where what made them such a good game have been lost in the years gone past and I for one think we need to bring them back.

536-1.jpg

In my opinion what you described below would be a bad idea.

I loved that game they way if the contract wasn’t signed it would bang the pen on the contract and throw it, than 4-4-2 it showed the locker room and all your players

To me this just screams gimicky and cheap. SI dont need to look back to "classics" as these mainly werent classics, just a good memory.

SI need to progress forwards and improve well discussed aspects of the game rather than trying to turn it into Fifa Manager.

Well, I'd ask if you were serious but given you've posted this twice I guess you are.

What does banging a pen and throwing a contract add to the game? Is it even realistic, how do you know all contract rejections get the pen banged?

Halftime talks I have no idea what you are talking about, maybe you could rephrase a little (a lot?)

"no game beats that than 4-4-2 it showed the locker room and all your players and you could change the sliders on every player and team"

What? No game beats what? is 4-4-2 a game, I couldn't find it on the web anywhere.

WHy do you need to see the locker room? FM gives you how fit they are and what their morale is, which is all you would see in the locker room anyway and I bet you don't see that in the locker room on this game, whatever it is.

The sliders, is that for team talks as well? I can't see why you would want a slider for team talks when there are bazillions of posts on this forum demanding that sliders be removed from the tactics?

So basically... what are you on about and what would it add?

I want to change the prices of burgers at the local shop, decide how much meat is in the match-day pies and decorate the match-day programme.

These are clearly far more important additions to the game than having intuitive tactics or a realistic match engine simulation.

Seconded :D

I want to change the prices of burgers at the local shop, decide how much meat is in the match-day pies and decorate the match-day programme.

These are clearly far more important additions to the game than having intuitive tactics or a realistic match engine simulation.

How SI ignore your brilliant suggestions i dont know.

Thirded.

You forgot to add change the colour of the manager's shoes.

I want to be able to bribe the ref :D

Actually, I remember some football management game from ages and ages ago where you could do all sorts of stuff like that. Hiring thugs to go round to the opposition player's house and beat him up, bribing people and so on. The management side of it was awful, but still...

It's not that I wouldn't like it to it's that if it did go off topic then it would ruin the thread as it will just be closed.

To be fair there isn't really a lot to ruin.

There's not a single suggestion in the opening post that would improve FM in any way for 99% of the people that play it.

There's nowt wrong with going off topic and having a bit of a laugh imo, it beats people just slagging each other off. If you can't ever have a little light hearted banter for fear of a thread being closed, especially in a thread like this, then the forum will become somewhere that I don't want to spend my time.

The most important feature for me would be to have some sort of similator where I could drive the bus to away games.

Ok lets stop there shall we. We're becoming off topic.

:thup: Well done on getting the moderator job.

Im a true football management sim fan, im still yet to see one top what i thought to be an amazing game due to it just being visually good for its time premier manager 2000 for PS1, I loved that game they way if the contract wasn’t signed it would bang the pen on the contract and throw it, that gave it an edge now that’s the sort of thing I would love to see in these new games where as in fm all u get is a little post saying he isn’t coming, and halftime talks no game beats that than 4-4-2 it showed the locker room and all your players and you could change the sliders on every player and team.

future of games is realism and involvement maybe SI need to look back at the classics and implement them into there game to make it the best management game ever.

In my opinion the classics where what made the way for these games today but the features they had which where what made them such a good game have been lost in the years gone past and I for one think we need to bring them back.

536-1.jpg

In my opinion, you should use commas.

I would like to see an option where tyou could pick a management style that you are going to take at a certain club such as buy youngsters like Arsene, or a scientific approach like Big Sam, this could see you appointing sports scientists etc.

Also for more realisim we could have more off field problems for players.

wow i dunno how so many ppl can read a bloody post and just slate it you all are really sad ****ing inderviduals it was only a comment not the ****ing end of the world it was my preferance to what i like in manager games i dnt post for you dickhead to ****ing slate it if you dnt like it then dont bother ****ing posting what the **** is wrong with you ppl seriously its only a ****ing forum post after post after post all ppl do is slate other ppls posts your all a waste of ****ing time

wow i dunno how so many ppl can read a bloody post and just slate it you all are really sad ****ing inderviduals it was only a comment not the ****ing end of the world it was my preferance to what i like in manager games i dnt post for you dickhead to ****ing slate it if you dnt like it then dont bother ****ing posting what the **** is wrong with you ppl seriously its only a ****ing forum post after post after post all ppl do is slate other ppls posts your all a waste of ****ing time

Reported, there was no need for that.

lol i think you have been alone playing football manager games for too long and life is getting a little much for you. what can be said about your thread......nice picture ! pens banging on contracts and being thrown...not for me mate....put the pipe down si vous plait

Archived