roll on april champ man 09

I'll def be checking this game out to see if they've up'd their game. Will anyone else? I've bought all the fm series and will continue to do so and havent even considered championship manager since fm series began. I have major doubts it will be as good as fm but i never thought fifa would have been as good as PES and its wiped the floor with this year and last.

p.s for all the fanboys

This isnt an anti fm thread, its still my favourite game and the best football managment game out there .

I'll def be checking this game out to see if they've up'd their game. Will anyone else? I've bought all the fm series and will continue to do so and havent even considered championship manager since fm series began. I have major doubts it will be as good as fm but i never thought fifa would have been as good as PES and its wiped the floor with this year and last.

p.s for all the fanboys

This isnt an anti fm thread, its still my favourite game and the best football managment game out there .

Nope, the last couple have been terrible and the new one doesnt look much better. FM is where the quality is at, oh and by the way dont buy Fifa Manager 09, its a disgrace.

CM was never good(without SI) and still wont be :p

Definitely agree with that, when Eidos chose to make CM without SI they really screwed up

And to the OP, posting about how you are looking forward to CM, no matter how many pleasantries about FM you add to your post, is probs not the best idea in SI's official FM forums :thup:

i for one will be buying CM because they do have some interesting feature's and it does look like a good game maybe it wont have the database as FM but it still has things FM hasn’t.

fifa manager is not a crap game it also has great feature's which FM or CM doesn’t , i own ever management game for pc and some for consoles and all have there good points and bad points but they still good games,

Im a true football management sim fan, im still yet to see one top what i thought to be an amazing game due to it just being visually good for its time premier manager 2000 for PS1, I loved that game they way if the contract wasn’t signed it would bang the pen on the contract and throw it, that gave it an edge now that’s the sort of thing I would love to see in these new games where as in fm all u get is a little post saying he isn’t coming, and halftime talks no game beats that than 4-4-2 it showed the locker room and all your players and you could change the sliders on every player and team.

future of games is realism and involvement maybe SI need to look back at the classics and implement them into there game to make it the best management game ever.

In my opinion the classics where what made the way for these games today but the features they had which where what made them such a good game have been lost in the years gone past and I for one think we need to bring them back.

post edited dnt take everything so seariously and grammer and visauly slooking its not a spelling compertition. and there are some very good points in there to be honest.

Granted, it's not a spelling competition, but, people will be more inclined to take your post seriously if it is easier to read, therefore punctuation and a quick proof read can help massively

Thank you for removing that part of your post btw, I'll edit mine too

lol closed after i just took all the time editing tht post ha ha shame

Tell me about it, the amount of times I have taken ages writing a reply just to have the bloody thread closed cuz it was in the wrong place or someone turned it into drivel is insane

Im a true football management sim fan, im still yet to see one top what i thought to be an amazing game due to it just being visually good for its time premier manager 2000 for PS1, I loved that game they way if the contract wasn’t signed it would bang the pen on the contract and throw it, that gave it an edge now that’s the sort of thing I would love to see in these new games where as in fm all u get is a little post saying he isn’t coming, and halftime talks no game beats that than 4-4-2 it showed the locker room and all your players and you could change the sliders on every player and team.

F.A premiership manager 2000 ? :p

I totally agree, but for the PC. As much as I love FM, it is always worth going back to Prem manager for the quality 3D engine(although unstable at times) and how everything is set-out, the skins etc. I just wish considering its 8 years old, SI could of made a better 3D engine then it currently is, But that time will come.

Tell me about it, the amount of times I have taken ages writing a reply just to have the bloody thread closed cuz it was in the wrong place or someone turned it into drivel is insane

Yeah, at least you got to post it DarkVenom. It is very annoying when you are typing a lengthy post and then you are about to post it and you try and you find out the thread was closed when you are typing. :rolleyes:

i for one will be buying CM because they do have some interesting feature's and it does look like a good game maybe it wont have the database as FM but it still has things FM hasn’t.

fifa manager is not a crap game it also has great feature's which FM or CM doesn’t , i own ever management game for pc and some for consoles and all have there good points and bad points but they still good games,

future of games is realism and involvement maybe SI need to look back at the classics and implement them into there game to make it the best management game ever.

In my opinion the classics where what made the way for these games today but the features they had which where what made them such a good game have been lost in the years gone past and I for one think we need to bring them back.

100% agree wit that mate!

u cudnt beat the old LMA's. havnt playd them in years tho.

good were the days when all you had to do was open the case, pop in the cd, and TADA! the game works perfectly!!

Yeah, at least you got to post it DarkVenom. It is very annoying when you are typing a lengthy post and then you are about to post it and you try and you find out the thread was closed when you are typing. :rolleyes:

You were kinda thinkin that might happen with that post weren't you? :D

Wouldn't that be ironic? :D I had to get it typed as fast as possible. :D

Oh you gotta love a little irony :D

And yeah that FA Premier League whatever was utter crap, bought both that and Premier Manager for the PS1 and then chucked the FA one in the bin

lol dnt blame you it was a poor game where as prem manager was amazing loved it purly because of signing a contract you could actully see them signing it or when the training place was built u could see them building it and when you won something it showed the trophy with little fireworks was good for that fact but it was buggy as hell lol

Oh you gotta love a little irony :D

And yeah that FA Premier League whatever was utter crap, bought both that and Premier Manager for the PS1 and then chucked the FA one in the bin

haha, Dunno why I liked FA premier League so much, I just seemed to love building the stadiums, watching the 3D engine etc. Although it was before I found CM.

Archived