Who shall I be?

I'm bored of being Portsmouth every time a new FM comes out, and after playing the obligatory 3 seasons and winning the Prem I'm ready for a new challenge.

I quite fancy a bit of a career game, but to be honest I've not stuck with a game started outside the Premier League for years. I'm imagining starting in League 1 or 2, and want it to be a challenge (though not impossible-- I imagine it's a totally different game in the lower leagues).

Anyway, who should I be, and why?

I always check the arena and facilities when chosing a team, as I want atleast a decent chance of working my way up without burning because there is no chance to expand the stadium capacity. But then again I usually stay with my team for long times.

I always check the arena and facilities when chosing a team, as I want atleast a decent chance of working my way up without burning because there is no chance to expand the stadium capacity. But then again I usually stay with my team for long times.

I'm really up for a career game. I usually plump for Portsmouth, and then go to my beloved Spurs later in my career but there's really no challenge there anymore. I'm maybe thinking of going for Wycombe Wanderers in League 2, or Oxford United or York City in the Conference...

You could give Brazilian League a try, IL guarantee you will like it.

Try Gremio or Juventude, or if you really want a though challenge. try Ji-Parana.

...although this sounds interesting too! Hmmmm.

Archived