FM Online - Off Topic Thread

Marlow

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BelfastNiall:

has anyone given this hamachi server a whirl?

Niall to be honest i was dreading hosting on Fm07, after seen a few people moan about how they couldn't connect and had thou about this hamachi. but after hosting last night with no issues what so ever and the game speed was way better.

i kinda thou hamachi icon13.gif

but then again maybe someone out there can prove me wrong.

Good I thought I was the only one they were running so slow for!!!!

stabwest you've no issues and say the gameplay is better!!! Here's to hoping all clan hosts will be saying that in the weeks and months that lie ahead!!! icon_cool.gif

Although was reading the OTF FM discussion and a few of them have had loads of issues regarding hosting online games.

Originally posted by Andy H:

stabwest you've no issues and say the gameplay is better!!! Here's to hoping all clan hosts will be saying that in the weeks and months that lie ahead!!! icon_cool.gif

Although was reading the OTF FM discussion and a few of them have had loads of issues regarding hosting online games.

So Andy when you restarting EFB icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

So Andy when you restarting EFB icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not in the near future I think. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

So Andy when you restarting EFB icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not in the near future I think. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by Goldy:

Well, I started my new job yesterday! icon_smile.gif

Forums were slow yesterday otherwise I would have posted then! icon_biggrin.gif

ahhhhhhhh flipping burgers the way to go Goldy \o/

no spitting in them mind icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

Well, I started my new job yesterday! icon_smile.gif

Forums were slow yesterday otherwise I would have posted then! icon_biggrin.gif

ahhhhhhhh flipping burgers the way to go Goldy \o/

no spitting in them mind icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But where else is the flavour going to come from for these rat burgers?? icon_biggrin.gif

Finally coming back to full activity and there's no around!! icon_frown.gificon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

Think you can only do it for a couple of minutes after initially posting. I can do it whenever I want now though!!!! icon_razz.gif

Do you want to fix a few spelling mistakes in my intro icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No you should get them right first time you tit!!! icon_razz.gif

Do you guys think we need a "Mods/Helpers Request Thread" thread for any corrections etc people need that they don't manage in their 3minutes that they got to correct it themselves?

Opinions please! icon_smile.gif

Do you guys think we need a "Mods/Helpers Request Thread" thread for any corrections etc people need that they don't manage in their 3minutes that they got to correct it themselves?

Yes would be a very good idea icon_smile.gif

or either that or we bug you lot on msn until its done icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rosco Van Nistelrooy:

My Girlfriend is shagging about behind my back i dont know what to do icon_frown.gif

turps you need the help of Off Topic Discussion forumhttp://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/8191933985[/url]

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i need help of the edit button icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rosco Van Nistelrooy:

Not Funny! If i dont get regular sex these forum dweebs will start calling me Marlow or Bod icon_mad.gif

Go find yourself a pro then!!! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he couldn't afford my sister icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

everyone in the ESC icon_rolleyes.gif

have you still got the mods training video

Posting bannners with ease by Goldy in the buff?

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

I'm glad I never got that video!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its a top seller with the ladies!!!!!! They love it!!! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

Its a top seller with the ladies!!!!!! They love it!!! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You been stealing Kris's blow up dolls again! icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

Its a top seller with the ladies!!!!!! They love it!!! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You been stealing Kris's blow up dolls again! icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol no no...........new batch!!! icon_biggrin.gif

You will receive your order tomorrow! icon_smile.gificon_razz.gif

Archived