windows vista

hi,

so i downloaded a load of facepacks/logos/etc that work perfectly on my game (run on windows XP) and my mate wanted them, so I copied everything i had in the 'graphics' folder into the same folder (which i created in the same place as on mine) on his system, only now he has the prem logos but EVERY other club logo has disappeared (e.g. championship, league 1, primera division, serie A etc etc etc) and there is now nothing where the logo should be. his system is windows vista, any idea why this might be happening and how to fix it??

thnks

Get your mate to check that you dont have two grpahics folders. Did you copy everything IN the folder or did you copy the Graphics folder WITH everything inside?

What should be there is:

C:\Users\Frankie\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009

Then you drop your grpahics folder in there. (Hope you understand what i mean).

as far as i can see there is only one graphics folder

Sometimes people when transfering folders put graphics folder and everything inside into another folder called graphics.

Check to make sure the graphics are in the following directories:

Logos:

C:\Users\Frankie\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\Logos

Players:

C:\Users\Frankie\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\Players

You get the idea.

Not sure if it really matters with graphics because I think things like facepacks just slow things down too much so I dont use them but try making sure that you both have the same version of the patch.

Not sure if it really matters with graphics because I think things like facepacks just slow things down too much so I dont use them but try making sure that you both have the same version of the patch.

Thats got nothing to do with the patch.

Also one more thing, In game in Options/preferences/Display & Sound/ make sure use skin cache in unticked and show badges, show backgrounds is ticked. :thup:

Archived