Do you use £ or € ??

I use $ (i am Canadian) even though i play mostly English leagues. I started with $ because i was use to that currency. Lately i have thought about converting to Pounds since most people here use them and its easier explaining things when using same currency as everyone else. But now i am so use to $ values (whats is the 'right' wage for specific level of player etc) that i don't think i can switch

But now i am so use to $ values (whats is the 'right' wage for specific level of player etc) that i don't think i can switch

thats how i feel when i go a team in europe im so used to the pound and know the right amount for transfers and wages that if i play in europe i stick with the pound. i have tried euroes to make it more realistic but it does throw me off a little but i guess i just need to get used to that and it will be fine.

can you change the currency throughoutthe game? such as if you went from usa to england to spain?

€ for me, though being Irish I'm used to mainly reading about transfers in England (which are in £) so it does make some of the transfer amounts in the game seem a bit unrealistic until I do the exchange rate math and realise it's normal.

I use £, just because its what I'm used to. Hopefully the next version will reflect the massive changes that have happened in the last few months though.

Fwiw, for temperature, I'm the only person I know who uses Kelvin (yes I am a geek!).

Archived