Confused with my fans

The more important game in the fans eyes might have been the league match in fairness, but I would have been happier with a 6-2 thrashing of a mid-table Blue Square Premier team, maybe it just isn't my fans idea's.:)

I suppose it depends on how you are doing. If you are battling relegation/fighting for promotion the league would be far more important.

If you were going nowhere in mid-table though I would have said the cup game.

That's my personal view anyway (As a Spurs fan I would rather 3 points on Sunday than win the CC game tonight.)

I suppose it depends on how you are doing. If you are battling relegation/fighting for promotion the league would be far more important.

If you were going nowhere in mid-table though I would have said the cup game.

That's my personal view anyway (As a Spurs fan I would rather 3 points on Sunday than win the CC game tonight.)

Yep, doing nothing much in mid-table, floating from 9th to 14th a lot:D

Looks like you have more chance ATM of winning the league game than tonight's game, Chris Eagles, well, Man Utd should never have sold him.

Yep, doing nothing much in mid-table, floating from 9th to 14th a lot:D

Looks like you have more chance ATM of winning the league game than tonight's game, Chris Eagles, well, Man Utd should never have sold him.

Tbh how many Premier League starts did Chris Eagles have for Man U? He's found his level, and that is Championship football.

Archived