New Favoured Personnel

Hi guys. I'm in my 4th season with Luton, got relegated in my first season, then promoted straight back up via the play offs, avoided relegation in my 3rd season and am on course to get promoted to league 1 in my 4th season. Anyways i've just looked on my club information screen and noticed that one of my signings has already made it on to the club favoured personnel list. His name is Dean Sinclair (AMRC) and I first got him on a 3 month loan from Charlton in my first season. I then bought him outright for 30k ( most I've spent on a player by a long way, but well worth it ) in the January of my second season. His full record for my Luton team is as follows:-

Apps Gls Assts MoM Ave R

128 35 20 14 6.99

I know his ave rating isn't very good, but I've found this is pretty normal with attacking midfielders. I've been very happy with him overall anyway, a goal every 3.5 games from midfield is very good ( better than quite a few of my strikers. ) Anyway was just wondering if any of you guys had any great signings that are now rated as legends by your clubs fans. I'm hoping that I'll have a few more in the future.

I bought Hernanes, Alex (Brazillian AmC) and Paulo Feriera for Celtic before I moved on to manage Man Utd and they are all now on Celtic's favoured personel list. Funny thing is I won 5 titles in a row when managing them and I'm nowhere to be seen on the list.:mad:

has anybody had any one taken off the list since you started managing the club? i'm sure that Matt Murray was on the list at the start of the first season and despite him playing every game since returning from injury he isn't there anymore.

Its' cuz they felt sorry for him as he is injured all the time. But now he's back he's been taken off as he's fine.

I bought Hernanes, Alex (Brazillian AmC) and Paulo Feriera for Celtic before I moved on to manage Man Utd and they are all now on Celtic's favoured personel list. Funny thing is I won 5 titles in a row when managing them and I'm nowhere to be seen on the list.:mad:

i think its cause when you leave a club they instantly hate you, at least i think it was like that in 08, so maybe you were on favoured personal before you left but now you arent cause you left.

It seems a bit random how its done then. I would love to have Dean Sinclair getting to the 500 apps mark for me, not sure it will happen though. got a couple of youngsters who I think have a better chance. Its hard as you go up the divisions for obvious reasons. Have any of you who've risen from the lower divisions to the premiership managed to keep a star player along the way??

Archived