Man City = Stupid

OK he may not be the best striker in the world but surely he's worth more then £0. I couldn't believe it when i saw it and the best thing is he wants to come!

Untitled-6.jpg

Looks like they just want to offload him to reduce the wage bill. I do this all the time (although I would never do it with a player of this quality!)

OK he may not be the best striker in the world but surely he's worth more then £0. I couldn't believe it when i saw it and the best thing is he wants to come!

Untitled-6.jpg

lucky you- man city usually buy and sell freely every season on my game

For some reason his work permit was turned down even tho he plays in England, does anyyone know why this is?

If you get a WP for the UK it applies for the club which has requested this WP, if the player then moves to a club which is also in the UK he needs a new WP. If the player didn't play much (either at club level or international level) it is most likely that the new request will be rejected.

aha, now we understand why Man city are offloading him.

Actually no. The reason is not because of WP. I've played Man City and know that Jô has a fairly long contract (and the screenshot shows it's still 2009) and he has a WP. So, for Man City there's no problem, as far as WP is concerned.

They are simply offloading players they don't play much, if at all. As Man City manager, I also played him very little and only in season 1; after that I've been trying to offload him but there's no offers.

I tried offloading him for £0 for ages, no takers. So he sat in the reserves for years earning £2.6M/year.

2012 his contract expired and I finally got shot of him. I dont know if any clubs tried to sign him but he retired

He's gash on my current Man City save, and I've every intention of getting shot of him during the transfer window, for free if needs be.

Even though Man City are offering him for nothing there, they will still save a packet on wages.

*Not that it matters to them :D

Archived