Problem on our internet game

Me and two friends have started a multiplayer game, and its much fun. We're playing at home on each of our own computers. At one time my two friends used the smame computer and played a few matches. Im playing as server, and when only two of us was online, we saw that a player on the offline friend was going out of contract and stoke tried to snatch the player. So since it worked well for my other two friends to use the same computer to play, I took control og my friends team to give him a new contract. Now the problem is that every time I load the game, I control both teams, and when my friend(the offline one) logs on the is unable to take control of his team, because I controls it?!

Surely there must be a way around this?

Well yes I can just retire, and my friend can make a new manager and take over the club again, but that doesnt feel right. And I cannot disconnect from the game, because then the game falls apart, since im the server.

No it doesn't. You are saying that when you load the game up you are automatically the maanger of two teams? Make sure you are playing as the manager of the team you don't manage (whilst still showing as manager of the right team and connected in the game status screen). With that manager, go on holiday and select the option to disconnect from the server. You will remain connected as the manager of the right team and your friend should be able to join and pick up where he left off with his team.

No it doesn't. You are saying that when you load the game up you are automatically the maanger of two teams? Make sure you are playing as the manager of the team you don't manage (whilst still showing as manager of the right team and connected in the game status screen). With that manager, go on holiday and select the option to disconnect from the server. You will remain connected as the manager of the right team and your friend should be able to join and pick up where he left off with his team.

i have the exact same problem! but where do i disconnect?? i didnt see anywhere in the holiday menu where i can disconnect? am i Blind??

FINALLY!! im kinda embarrased to say this, but i had forgotten to check the box for run as host before loading the game on my computer after the holidays. now the disconnect box is there, and all is well! it took me 3 days :p

Archived