Next thread can we improve takeovers

Can something be done in next thread to improve takeovers, on every new game so far Derek LLambris has bought out Mike Ashley at Newcastle and it seems always board members, this is unrealistic in many cases.

Also unrealistic that clubs where chairman are happy to stay or love the club don't get approcahed for takeover as happens all time

Regarding takeovers, anyone else experiencing lower league clubs being taken over by foreign tycoons?

I'm managing in the blue square north (don't know if that has something to do with it), anyway i was looking at the finance status screen and was surprised to see that droylsden, harrogate and grays have a rich status along side city, chelsea and the like!

I looked at their history and all of them were taken over by foreign tycoons! Anyone else experienced anything like this, or is it just a coincidence?

(I'm in 2011 at the moment)

This is not something that will be addressed in a patch.

Is there anything we can do in data editor to change it?

Also is there anyway I can set it so in my inbox I find out about all takeovers and sackings as I once was strugglig relegation and took no notice of jobs at league below me and the team had been taken over by rich investor which I may have applied for if had known?

Archived