I have a rat!!!

A member of my backroom staff keeps telling the media of my bid's for players meaning that everyone else is interested in them!

I've worked out it only seems to be players who are in Spain. Is there any way of finding out who it is for certain?

one of your scouts, maybe a spanish one, sack your whole backroom staff just to be sure

lol, think his name suggests that he may have just been joking on this one! I've had this a couple of times but I do not know how to stop it I am afraid, I suppose it could have something to do with staff loyalty but I am not sure...

It might not be someone from your team, but someone associated with the player being bid on/club receving bid.

The player who I bid for was on the transfer list and 'didn't want to leave the club'. Therefore, I don't think it was him. And the second player was just a youth regen who was very good and I've managed to get him on a free.

I suspect it's either my Spanish scout, or a new Spanish coach that I hired 5 months ago!

has happened to me a couple of times where my assistant has warned me that the bid has been leaked only seems to happen when i'm bidding in italy for me, kinda annoying as it has happened sometimes when i'm trying to sign a promising youngster

Archived