Supporters confidence

Something very annoying happened in my game.

Before the season started, I signed two new players. One good player on loan, and one sixteen year old regen who was rated very good by my scout.

Now I'm halfway the season and the supporters begin to moan about the youth player. They say it's very disappointing I signed him while he didn't appear in the first team.

Of course not! I signed him because he is a great talent and I thought it would be better for him to train at my facilities than at his old club.

So now my job status is less secure because I bought a player for my youth team? I don't think that is very realistic and not an invitation to invest in youth.

Anyone else experienced this problem?

Yeah i bought Joe Ledley for Aston Villa, he got injured for 4 months in the first game of the season, and then the day he became fit again, i read:

"Roger feels the fans are disappointed that Joe Ledley has played so few games for the first team"

Well i can't send him out onto the pitch with a broken ankle now can i?! http://community.sigames.com/images/icons/icon9.gif

When you play outside the major countries you need to sign youngsters like this. Most of the time you loan them out but it can get frustrating if you keep them and supporters get unhappy about it. I rarely look to see what the supporters think though.

Archived