How much difference

does the chairmans patiece make

ive conceded that its me who is crap regarding not winning and i need to sort tactics etc, but to give me slightly longer (like IRL) i have used the editor to make my chairmans patience which was 0 to 20. I think this is pretty fair as in real life with rufc all he asks is survival.

I was just wondering, anyone who has done this or knows, does it make a difference?

good, thanks, as it stood he gave me 25 games, then i was sacked! all i ask is one season to keep them up then build, i dont think its cheating its true to life

im so bad though i will get sacked still, im running out of things to blame!

glad to hear it makes a difference though!

Just looking at your profile I wonder if you're playing as Rotherham? I think I've read in another thread that it is almost impossible to keep the job with them and that it will addressed in the next/future patch.

I might also be mistaken and it was another team than Rotherham...sorry in that case...

yeh i am playing as rotherham and i have raised this issue, im not necesarily bothered about losing or wahtever i realise thats me, but the getting sacked is a problem, and also the board do not recognise the -17 points. I dont think i ever made 30 games before i was sacked even if i was clear of relegation but lower down. i have raised it in the bugs section and im hoping it will be fixed soon. but untill then im hoping the chairmans patience editor will make the difference to keep me going, like i say it was at 0 so maybe thats why

If you change your chairman resurces to 20 in FFM does that mean that you will get more money?

Potentially... he has more money but whether he will input the money depends on the relationship he has with you, how successful you are and whether you have been good financially as well

Im guessing from your posts tomHAVFC that you have had experience with this, care to expand lol?

Basically I finished 17th with Villa in my first season! Appalling I know but Randy Lerner was still happy with me and was not going to sack me. So I think he must have nearly 20 for Patience.

Archived