Agyemang, the worst striker ever???

I see your Agyemang and raise you my Leon Knight.

In my first season in League One with MK Dons, he scored an awe inspiring 0 goals all season, despite playing in many of the games, and the team playing very well, especially for the ability of the side. many sitters were missed along the way until I got fed up and fired him.

Norville, I wish he had shot my elderly neighbour, then they wouldn't let their cats into my courtyard for my springer to attack!

No, he runs up to the ball and the turns round and runs away again, with the ball practically on the line.

Fair do's to the guy though, he has scored 14 goals in 16 games!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by niktheblade1:

Norville, I wish he had shot my elderly neighbour, then they wouldn't let their cats into my courtyard for my springer to attack!

No, he runs up to the ball and the turns round and runs away again, with the ball practically on the line.

Fair do's to the guy though, he has scored 14 goals in 16 games! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Should have added something on-topic, rather than just spout a stream-of-consciousness response.

In reply: I'm only too aware of how frustrating it is watching your strikers (not just Agyemang) miss open goals. I know it happens irl, but the sheer number of times it happens is another issue with the match engine.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bongo-Bongo:

In my first season in League One with MK Dons, he scored an awe inspiring 0 goals all season, despite playing in many of the games, and the team playing very well, especially for the ability of the side. many sitters were missed along the way until I got fed up and fired him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leon Knight got 45 goals for me in a season for Chester before I sold him to Oxford for 250k.

What the hell happened to Leon Knight in real life?

Im sure at one point he was quite highly rated, know he was a Chelsea youth product and hence had no chance of getting a game, like Carlton Cole, but he seems to be getting worse! Unlike Cole, who seems to be getting his vareer back on track, kinda!

As for Agyemang, Ive had him on previous FM/CM games and sure he didnt set the world alight, however his recent move to QPR IRL seems to have worked out so in 8.0.2 he may be a real world beater. Saying that, he wont get a game if u play as QPR, sure they'll have enough £££s on the update to purchase someone with real quality!

Being a QPR fan myself, i have seen him play a couple of times and have been very impressed by him. Hes strong, pacy and hard to handle and easily disposses the defence. Quality I.R.L, not on the game icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Howie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bongo-Bongo:

In my first season in League One with MK Dons, he scored an awe inspiring 0 goals all season, despite playing in many of the games, and the team playing very well, especially for the ability of the side. many sitters were missed along the way until I got fed up and fired him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leon Knight got 45 goals for me in a season for Chester before I sold him to Oxford for 250k. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Git icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Billy Paynter. Really I just bought him to stop playing like Kaka against my Millwall side, now he does jackshit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My FM experience, in a nutshell. Certain player constantly terrorises your team, scoring goal after goal and generally playing out of his skin, so you buy him, and......

He's effing useless.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jibsa:

Billy Paynter. Really I just bought him to stop playing like Kaka against my Millwall side, now he does jackshit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funnily enough Patrick Agyemang is the same with me, he always scores. Theres a few more that are constant scorers, Karl Hawley being the most severe.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by postal postie:

agymang's name seems to be quite a bit lower than his blob. this usualy indicates a slight injury. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keeper must be injured too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by niktheblade1:

Look at the screenie, agyemang runs straight up to the ball, guess what he does next?

Agyemang </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a question. How do people get a picture of the screen and post it like that?

I just found it amusing that he didn't even attempt to kick the ball, he just ran up to it and then turned round and ran away again, leaving the defender to clear the ball.

My amusement soon diminished when leeds went up the other end and scored, resulting in a 1-0 loss.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pickles:

Yeah, leon Knight's at Wycombe.

I had Agyemang for my Brighton side. Bought him for £5k, he played 10, scored 10. icon14.gif £500 a goal, not bad icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Forgot to add, if Michael Owen returned a goal every £500 paid for him, he'd have scored 56,000 career goals icon_biggrin.gif

Archived