or is football manager no longer a game but a part of peoples lifes.

I mean a game is mean't to be picked up and played however with football manager it seems alot of meaningful to many players. For example i won the euro cup with manchester city in the first season last night without making a signing, and today one of the first things i told my friend in college was "I won the euro cup in city last night, was such a great feeling.". Maybe this is only me, but i would like to know if you find yourself slipping into this way of life or am i just sad?

yep same.

come home from school check internet stuff and then on fm till i go to sleep. my daily ritual

Would have been like this last year for me. Then met my girlfriend in the summer who is round at mine most of the time. It's lucky to sneak an hour before I go to bed because of A level work. I miss FM :(

or is football manager no longer a game but a part of peoples lifes.

I mean a game is mean't to be picked up and played however with football manager it seems alot of meaningful to many players. For example i won the euro cup with manchester city in the first season last night without making a signing, and today one of the first things i told my friend in college was "I won the euro cup in city last night, was such a great feeling.". Maybe this is only me, but i would like to know if you find yourself slipping into this way of life or am i just sad?

i thought FM was always a part of peoples lives. still a game though.

She does sit and watch the footie when its on, she doesn't like all the build up and after match chat which i think is crucial. She likes Adebayor...First football match she watched with me was Arsenal/Birmingham, she said she liked Eduardo....minutes later he got stretchered off

Girlfirends definatley get in the way. Mine moans at me for playing FM even when she is in the kitchen cooking dinner, appartently I should be there with her, talking to her. SO annoying, anyway, I'm the boss so I do what I want! (sometimes!)

Would have been like this last year for me. Then met my girlfriend in the summer who is round at mine most of the time. It's lucky to sneak an hour before I go to bed because of A level work. I miss FM :(

This is exactly what happens with me. Although my gf lives close to me so she's always round so she's basically the daughter my mom and dad never had. Which means she spends time with them as much as me so I get time :)

Archived