Trial games: expanded

i personally really like the trial games that have been incorporated into the game. for any level of management it helps to expand the squad with players we may have missed or not been scouted.

Perhaps something that could be done for future games is to have club trial days. That way, you can have the opportunity to see players who have a direct interest in playing for your club. It could be a way as well to look at new talent (regens) alongside taking on a group of players at the end of each season.

just something that popped into my head, anyone like it? or care to develop further?

doesnt seem like to bad idea.

Although with the intake of youth in the pre-season & trial games. i think this wouldnt have to much of a impact apart from checking out how many generally-rubbish players want to sign for your club.

Rather than starting a new thread I might as well use this one...

Was wondering, when are the trial games and how do you view them?

Trial games are pre-season but usually only for LLM who can pick up players offloaded by bigger teams

I have an idea. I know it would take time, but I believe that you should be able to hold trials, like once every pre season like this, but with you watching and choosing the youth players you would like to pick. I believe instead of players just being brought up (intake) I believe you should be able to choose from watching lets say Liverpool Trialists 1 V Liverpool Trialists 2. You could get assistant manager feedback to help you decide which players you would like to keep, or possibly invite for another trial. Obviously for the lazy people you could just set it to Assistant Manager takes care of trailists in the team options menu, but just an idea?

Archived