Hp 6735s

Apologies but about to buy new laptop HP 6735S Which is duo core 4gb 250hd will it run in 3d mode and will it be quick enough to process the data without me falling asleep?

Thanks for your help

It probably will but you need to check out the in-built graphics as this determines whether you can run 3D or not, I can't believe that it wouldn't but strange things happen in Football

It probably will but you need to check out the in-built graphics as this determines whether you can run 3D or not, I can't believe that it wouldn't but strange things happen in Football

The intergrated graphics are ATI Mobility radeon HD3200 512MB is this good enough for 3D?

The intergrated graphics are ATI Mobility radeon HD3200 512MB is this good enough for 3D?

Try downloading the demo first before you purchase the full game because I am not sure about the suitability of your graphics card. One other thing to check is what version of windows the computer comes with. If it only has a 32 bit version of windows then you will not have access to the full 4GB ram. I have a 32 bit version of windows and never knew about this limitation and thought I had a problem when I only had access to 3.3GB ram which should still be enough to run FM anyway.

ive got a very similasr spec. just mines an acer rather than hp. 4gb ram 250gb hd and 512 graphics card. What i find is that if i set the battery to be high performance its fun as smooth as anything but if its on balance then i dont get the greatest performance. bit laggy on 3d.

and by the way, dunno whether other laptops have this battery thing but im sure theres something similar where you can change how the pc performs. id say you will be fine with that spec.

Archived