advice..anyone??

I've been playing the game since CM01/02, and I'm enjoying every release. I think the game is fantastic, and I think that every mistake or bug in the game was a plan to make the game go better.

I always choose big teams in the game and I have never started the game with a lower league team. I'm planning to do that in my new game, but I don't want to start with a team that have low finance.

I'm from Saudi Arabia by the way, and hoping to see the Saudi league in future versions.

Or if you dont want to stay too low down the leagues. QPR in the championship have great finances for the level they are at.

OR even if you want to go lower most League two clubs: Rochdale Chesterfield etc have decent finances. Try give them a go.

What I'm trying to look for in a lower division team when I decide to play them is that they have a decent arena. I usually plan to stay at a club for many seasons and get promotions and so on. I don't need a state of the art arena but I want a decent one 5000-10000 seats and average/adequat facilities. Since you usually end up in a bad circle with small badly equipped arenas since small arenas you wont bring in enough money to succeed higher up or enough to get it expanded.

Archived