Criticising an outrageously hard match

There should be a way to complain/criticise the opponent's over-the-top hard game. Each season I have a couple of games where my team is suffering from injuries caused by the opponent's reaping machines (AKA players), who stretchers off almost half of my team.

Or they could complain about my team or player, who have specific instuctions to tackle HARD one or more of theirs, resulting to an injury.

So, there must be an option available that gives a way to criticise this, either by "manager interaction" or with comments straight to the press. This could affect our next game against the same opponent, i.e. comments that can put oil in the fire or cool things down (with the relative reaction from the players, of course). As we've seen a lot of times IRL, by the way, what do you think?

I opened this post expecting another rant about the game and how hard it was to play. Makes a pleasant change to find its actaully a constructive suggestion that could probably easily be implemented and would bring an extra dimension to the game may it could be incorperated into the press confrence changes we would all like to see in future versions?

Archived